Is this a bigger issue please advise!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter helpmegrowbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow thx for telling me about that bro, I was wondering what the hell this was on a banner og I grew, the split color in the leaves, the odd twist, had me stumped, the herb was still good tho. Strange disease, a few variations of it as well.

IMG 6331
IMG 6330
IMG 6329
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Wow thx for telling me about that bro, I was wondering what the hell this was on a banner og I grew, the split color in the leaves, the odd twist, had me stumped, the herb was still good tho. Strange disease, a few variations of it as well.
yep its a weirdo virus, and yeah most strains don't care for it, just let it grow.. i wouldn't clone that plant tho. I like to live clear of it lol

edit: in your photo is harder to judge if it has it or not tho. But it kinda looks like it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
yep its a weirdo virus, and yeah most strains don't care for it, just let it grow.. i wouldn't clone that plant tho. I like to live clear of it lol

edit: in your photo is harder to judge if it has it or not tho.
Oh naw that’s an old plant from a couple grows ago, but from what I read on the virus, it’s definitely what was going on, earlier in the plants life it was way worse, imagine the comic book character two face, weirdest plant I ever grew. it never hermied, I watched that bitch diligently. I just chalked it up to breeding mutations. But hey, I got my learn on. Thx.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I've had the virus vanishing on flowering stage (affected leaves removed before flower, no new ones affected during flower), but the clones still had it.
its really a weird virus.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter

edit: in your photo is harder to judge if it has it or not tho. But it kinda looks like
I've had the virus vanishing on flowering stage (affected leaves removed before flower, no new ones affected during flower), but the clones still had it.
its really a weird virus.
Found an earlier photo, it was really weird indeed, it did grow out a lot, but I had confused for sure…..

69627021557  4D5D614A 63A1 4B59 846D 929D2992FAD1
H

helpmegrowbuds

Hey guys sorry ive e been away some family issues… here a update
i Havent been able to keep a journal so idk what when to harvet i kno i slowed her growth with my closet conditions but most post says i should be harvesting ill give a more recent photo i belive those are a month ago since ive been away havent been able to monitor closely plzz advise
The smaller plant in photos are from may
The rest are june16 I'll get a newer one today

20230616 094146
20230529 213858
20230616 094121
20230616 094102
20230616 094121
H

helpmegrowbuds

My question is how do I kno when to harvet bud are not that big but plant is still growing taller at this point
Basically in height growth has not stoped

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
These should help homie!

IMG 7719
IMG 7718

Latest posts

Top Bottom