Is This A Good Start For Wildcrafting?

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I'm trying to get this nute thing right.. I don't know too much about it but i'm trying to do things here at home with what i got. let me know if this is going to feed my plants anything at all.

Water
Marijuana leafs (dried and fresh)
Marijuana buds (dried and fresh)
Alfalfa sprouts (fresh)
fenugreek sprouts (fresh)
broccoli sprouts (fresh)
egg shells
coconut
chamomile tea (used bags)
honey (small dab)
maple syrup (small dab)

is the coconut too much? contains a lot of sodium.

everything sits in water inside a sealed container for 24hrs then i strain everything off and the first batch off liquid plant food is made. It needs to be diluted at this point, so 1/2 cup per gallon of water. Then i repeat the process. I refill the container with water let it sit for 24hrs then strain and it can then be placed into bottles for storage. I think i will freeze the bottles so nothing goes off. What's left can then be composted or added to outdoor beds to amend soil. Do you farmers think this nute mix would work?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Go walk around your property or neighborhood. See what's growing right now, harvest some, and make a fermented plant juice with it. That will add to your arsenal here.

I can't say whether or not your mix will 'work.'

Mr.X

Mr.X

??? Y???? Well... i know the egg shells will give you some calcium eventually once they start 2 breakdown

H

happy b

Iv been told to powder up the egg shell and it helps make it more accessible to the plant.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

thanks very much for the info everyone okay how do i ferment.. well how do you guys do it? any recipes that are cost efficient? k i'll get the egg shells properly powdered and soak in vinegar. planing on some black rasperry leaf also 2 other berrie type leafs currants.. for teas and such..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Container of some sort that can be covered, a bit of water and sugar and let it be, it'll ferment. :)

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

okay perfect thank you!! that's what i thaught i should do. i started the mix off with some honey and maple syrup so i should be good..

M

madininagyal

I'm trying to get this nute thing right.. I don't know too much about it but i'm trying to do things here at home with what i got. let me know if this is going to feed my plants anything at all.

Water
Marijuana leafs (dried and fresh)
Marijuana buds (dried and fresh)
Alfalfa sprouts (fresh)
fenugreek sprouts (fresh)
broccoli sprouts (fresh)
egg shells
coconut
chamomile tea (used bags)
honey (small dab)
maple syrup (small dab)

is the coconut too much? contains a lot of sodium.

everything sits in water inside a sealed container for 24hrs then i strain everything off and the first batch off liquid plant food is made. It needs to be diluted at this point, so 1/2 cup per gallon of water. Then i repeat the process. I refill the container with water let it sit for 24hrs then strain and it can then be placed into bottles for storage. I think i will freeze the bottles so nothing goes off. What's left can then be composted or added to outdoor beds to amend soil. Do you farmers think this nute mix would work?

actually what are you trying to achieve by put them in water? because the marijuna bud only if they have been used for concentrate or hash i would put the other in a worm bin or make compost with it

make a tea with the sprouts let them bubble for 24h and after put some honey and maple syrup and some bennie and let it bubble anoter 24h very good with coconut juice for veg

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

well basically I'm just experimenting with some different things. Eventually after doing a few brews i do put everything into compost or garden to amend the top soil. but by putting raw buds right into my tea brew i capture the essence of what already happens in nature. After the plant flowers and the season ends the buds fall off and return to the soil. when the live oil resin glands decompose in the tea the terpenes will be captured. In nature the terpenes give marjijuana its smell taste but also medicial properties and host defense against pest and molds. so by getting into my feed im hoping to increase the quality of my herb...

I just put a few buds in there the little popcorn ones.. will try out that sprout tea

Top Bottom