Is This A Male Or Female Plant

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

You got you're responses, then you bitched about it. You said you don't know, then you said you do know. Don't post stupid fucking posts and you won't get harsh responses.

Dewd

Dewd

You got you're responses, then you bitched about it. You said you don't know, then you said you do know. Don't post stupid fucking posts and you won't get harsh responses.
I'm done talking with you. Obviously you don't read the posts. You just talk. I never once said that I didn't know what a male preflowers looks like. I only bitched at your response because it was rude, negitive and unhelpful. I still don't know why you even responded. Anyways you are one of the only negative people I've seen on here. Maybe I could recommend a plant with more thc for you. It certainly wouldn't hurt. In the meantime please accept my apologies for asking a question you don't think I should have.

Dewd

Dewd

Obviously you're the one that doesn't know the answer. Do your research. There are about 10.000.000.000 threads with the same topic on male/female plants on this forum and it's getting pretty darn boring anwering same darn questions over and over again. Educate yourself. The answer you've got is the answer you deserve.

You say you know what a male in veg looks like? Then why bother asking this same question over and over again?
You obviously don't know what a male plant looks like in veg either. Lol This was a female you misdiagnosed as a male. Maybe you need to educate yourself as well. I'm not trying to be negitive but I will defend myself when necessary. That being said...I thought it was a male also. I was very surprised to see it was a female. My only point is that I had a legit question and didn't deserve to be hassled about it. Happy farming :)

Screenshot 2017 07 27 18 09 47
Top Bottom