Is this a Male??

• Thread starter AlwaysSunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

My buddy got these teens the other day from a guy. Thoughts? I told him I thought they were males but he isn't so sure. Says he got them from a reputable breeder who I am actually now seeing is on this forum.

Thoughts?

Is this a male
Is this a male 2
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

I agree with Dunge that second pic clearly has a female pistil shooting out....good luck!

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

No way is this male. Sorry, youve more less entered preflower & its screaming FEM.. you must really not like the dude to accuse them of male-ing your buddy even at this point..

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

No way is this male. Sorry, youve more less entered preflower & its screaming FEM.. you must really not like the dude to accuse them of male-ing your buddy even at this point..

Don't know what that means but no I did not think they were male.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

My original post was meant to say HE THOUGHT they were males and I did not. I kinda fucked that up.

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

Pre-flower = plants show sex; The female flower is apparent here.
"fem"- Female.. screaming fem = showing sex; def a female..

"you must really not like the dude" If someone gifts you a male knowingly & wrecks your harvest.. Well, i dont think anyone would be =D

In all fairness now, if someone took the time to gift your friend cuts Why would they give you males? They would have to hate you or they just plain suck.. Aside from g13 male cuts dont really get passed.

Top Bottom