Is this a nutrient deficiency?

• Thread starter JayMan9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just want to be clear here; if I flush with a lot of water and I clear the soil of 'build-up', would I feed them right after? I don't want to shock my plants either and cause any other damage. I took off all or most of the damaged leaves, plant looks way better now. When I look at the healthy parts she looks like a healthy plant.

Yes. The last water you run through should have some nutrients if you are clearing them out real good.

Flushing with a light nute solution clears out more than water alone too. As salts attract salts. But for money sake i only do it at the end.

I also never run 3 times the pot size through. Just an extra gallon or whatever it takes.

Bonnielove

Bonnielove

beerbear

beerbear

Too many nutrients burn the roots, the plant can't absorb nutrients with burnt roots and the plant starts to show what looks like deficiency.
I have same problem.but My plants in DWC,What do you suggest bro.

J

Joncat

Any ideas why I have pistols that are turning brown VERY early in flower
E7E34A65 00D4 4DD5 9E56 B188E010EF99
DCBEE268 3FE2 4BFB A615 A7ABF0A80A7C
2D8CB58F 46F8 4BE9 BF83 4AFAEEDF8BEE
4E555C2C E826 4A80 9985 3AF443610876
and curling on my sativa dominant hemp and not the indicas? I spray Azamax and Spinosad last week; I’ve also been fighting fusarium and pythium after torrential rain fall followed by extreme heat and humidity. Also the purple is a genetic characteristic of that strain and not a deficiency.

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I spray Azamax and Spinosad last week; I’ve also been fighting fusarium and pythium after torrential rain fall followed by extreme heat and humidity.
My first thought is some kind of mold. Azamax is good to use but I would not spray the bud sights. I've never heard of Spinosad but a quick lookup of it says to me that it is not good for human consumption. Why and how much and how often were you spraying your plants with those products. You didn't mention any bugs, so what made you want to spray all the insecticides on the plants?

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

I also see you have a thread started to address your issues, this can get confusing when you jump into someone else's thread with different issues.
After reading your posts in your thread, I would say you had been given a good piece of advice or two, Stop with all the chemicals and one said start over...not a bad idea cause even if you did end up with some buds from this plant I wouldn't smoke it knowing all the stuff that you have hit it with.

J

Joncat

I also see you have a thread started to address your issues, this can get confusing when you jump into someone else's thread with different issues.
After reading your posts in your thread, I would say you had been given a good piece of advice or two, Stop with all the chemicals and one said start over...not a bad idea cause even if you did end up with some buds from this plant I wouldn't smoke it knowing all the stuff that you have hit it with.
Sorry! Wasn’t aware I had posted within someone else’s post/thread . Also the Spinosad is a bacteria- based insecticide that’s not harmful to pets or humans. The Azamax is azadavterin which is the Phytoplasma derived from neem oil. Thanks!

Top Bottom