Is this a Potassium Deficiency??

• Thread starter vipvegas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vipvegas

I got a few clones and they looked good out the gate. They have been in Mother Earth coco 70/30 for almost 2 1/2 weeks. They are growing but I'm getting Intervenial chlorosis and to me looks like a Potassium defiency. Can anyone confirm? I'm new to using LED and I have my SF4000 dimmed and hanging 32" up. working my way up from 5k clones to now around 15k light. Doesnt look like light burn.

I'm feeding 450ppm AN Connoseuir A and B, Voodoo juice and B-52. RO water Cal/Mag and PH to 5.8-6 after mixing nutes. Run off showed 6 PH.

Why would I be getting a potassium issue and what should I add to help in the AN lineup or elsewhere? Showing signs in multiple strains, seems to be uniform.

Thanks

Is this a potassium deficiency
Is this a potassium deficiency 2
Is this a potassium deficiency 3
Is this a potassium deficiency 4
Is this a potassium deficiency 5
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

32 inches at how much% ?

Those lights are 450w.
Dim it to 50% at 32 inches. See if they recover.

Looks like light burn to me.
Edit - What's the temp and RH day/night?

V

vipvegas

So. Not going to lie. I'm new to the spider farmer sf4000 and come from HPS. Temp and Humidty are 70-76 and 40-48%

After transplating the clones and they rooted for a week they went under the sf4000. Light was hung 30-32". I made sure to measure. Light was around 20%. I used the photone app and dialed from 5k first week to about 13k now two and a half weeks later. I was considering light burn as the new growth today looks really good. Thought I might have burned early on and now have corrected. Light is higher and is dialed to 13k today. Plant are 3-4 weeks old. I'm starting to believe its burn as well.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

So. Not going to lie. I'm new to the spider farmer sf4000 and come from HPS. Temp and Humidty are 70-76 and 40-48%

After transplating the clones and they rooted for a week they went under the sf4000. Light was hung 30-32". I made sure to measure. Light was around 20%. I used the photone app and dialed from 5k first week to about 13k now two and a half weeks later. I was considering light burn as the new growth today looks really good. Thought I might have burned early on and now have corrected. Light is higher and is dialed to 13k today. Plant are 3-4 weeks old. I'm starting to believe its burn as well.
Those LEDs are pretty strong,some burns looks a little like magnesium deficiency sometimes even looks a bit like potassium deficiency too.

20% at 32" would be fine to start seedling's imo tho they looked burnt already at those settings?

RH is on the low range, at 40% is too low for start, that could be a problem too. 50%-65% for seedlings/veg will work

V

vipvegas

These lights are no doubt powerful. Raised them up to about 36" and are at level 1 on my AC infinity APP. Comparable by meter to 15-20%.

I fed a light 290ppm yesterday bennies and they look really good today got 260ppm runoff. Darkening up today and seem less stressed. From my experience I was confused as I've used this regime more than a few times so was suprised if it was a nute def. Only thing new was the lights. I got one in the veg tent and 4 in the flower tent. I will have to be careful with these Spiderfarmers

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

These lights are no doubt powerful. Raised them up to about 36" and are at level 1 on my AC infinity APP. Comparable by meter to 15-20%.

I fed a light 290ppm yesterday bennies and they look really good today got 260ppm runoff. Darkening up today and seem less stressed. From my experience I was confused as I've used this regime more than a few times so was suprised if it was a nute def. Only thing new was the lights. I got one in the veg tent and 4 in the flower tent. I will have to be careful with these Spiderfarmers
Yep slowly, I mean slowly, go adjusting intensity always looking for any signs of light stress with LEDs, been there and done that, as I just switched from hps to led got a pretty humbling experience with modern bar LEDs, they put out a tremendous amount of light, it can hurt the plants much easily than hqi/hps.
Post progress.
Cheers!

Top Bottom