Is this a sign of bugs?

• Thread starter Xochill2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Just noticed this on my baby girl she looks happy it’s on a couple of other leaves also. Is this a sign of bugs?

Is this a sign of bugs
BraddahRoot

BraddahRoot

do you have training stakes or twistie ties near it?

I've had this happen when wind pushes the leaf onto a stake and impaled it

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Just noticed this on my baby girl she looks happy it’s on a couple of other leaves also. Is this a sign of bugs?
Its justed deformed by the look of leaf it hot a hot day and chem burned the tips of leaf and it grew out of build up salts and left it deformed to me 👻🚂🎱😜👌🙃

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

The main buds are spider mites which leave spots on leaf and fungas nats in pot first sign of a fungas Nat drench it as they will be starting to hatch so soon as u see lots of nats all have hatch and your pot will be full of them suckers 👻🚂🎱😜

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If that piece missing from the leaf isn't a deformity and isn't from an accidental tear, it would be a pretty damned big bug.

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Omg I appreciate you guys so much I’m over here freaking out like are you deformed or did somebody eat you lol.

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

do you have training stakes or twistie ties near it?

I've had this happen when wind pushes the leaf onto a stake and impaled it
No ties but I did take it outside for like 5 min to give it some sun Andy hats when I noticed it a couple of days later. I thought I might have brought something in with it. I examined the rest of plant and only a couple of others look like tht.

Top Bottom