Is this almost ready please help

• Thread starter Fuzzynippz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Hey guys and gals was looking at my plants since it’s almost time to harvest this grow has been really good for me since I really haven’t had any luck befor and I have this beaut of a auto going well for me

now curious if it’s time or wait another week ? I’ve been just using water for the last two weeks since I’m using mg soil (I know it’s bad don’t need to hear that again)
What do u think?

Is this almost ready please help
Is this almost ready please help 2
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I mean yea, those few buds look ready but what about the rest below? Can you get some more pics

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I'd say chop it. Also do you have a diary here? It looks like something went wrong on ya, im not a soil guy but I'd say you should have gotten more? Idk.. I'm sure others will chime in. But I'd talk about how you grew it and perhaps others can give you some suggestions.

But yea that's done in my eyes..

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

thanks once I’m done work I’ll give it a quick water and wait a hr or two then chop it down

as for what might have gone wrong lol I have it blood and bone meal aswell I top dressed it with worm casting and some chicken manure as a tea with warm water

pbog

pbog

you gotta see if the trichomes are milky and amber. if you have a decent phone you can zoom in and see.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Can go for the 48h darkness method and let them Finnish that way

Fuzzynippz

Fuzzynippz

Can go for the 48h darkness method and let them Finnish that way
I was going to do that but the other plant isn’t close to finish and I don’t have room to place it anywhere else for the 48 hrs of dark

Top Bottom