Is this amount of drooping a concern?

• Thread starter Purfict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purfict

Noticed that some leaves are drooping alot more than normal today. It’s not all leaves, but a few on each plant. For background, it’s day 7 of flower, just turned the light up from 80% to 100%. They were watered this morning at 7. What do you guys think?

Is this amount of drooping a concern
Is this amount of drooping a concern 2
Is this amount of drooping a concern 3
Is this amount of drooping a concern 4
R

RhCrusader

I’m new at this but I see the same after watering they seem to come back shortly interested in reading responses

P

Purfict

I’m new at this but I see the same after watering they seem to come back shortly interested in reading responses
That’s my thought, they were super dry and thirsty so I watered them 4 days between waterings.

P

Purfict

too much light, they need extra light (75%-100%) later bloomin third week to make nugs, I would down light to 60%
how much water do u give'm?
I’m at 750ML now, planning on increasing gradually. The light is only a 600W HPS light hung 30” from top of plant.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I've seen leaves droop after watering, too. They usually get better after a few hours up to a day. I think it's because the water limits gas exchange in the soil for a while until the soil completely absorbs it.

P

Purfict

I plan on installing a MarsHydro ts3000 when it arrives, but shipping complications are changing the ETA frequently. Would you guys have any advice to switching lights during early flower? Currently, it is estimated to arrive Friday.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I plan on installing a MarsHydro ts3000 when it arrives, but shipping complications are changing the ETA frequently. Would you guys have any advice to switching lights during early flower? Currently, it is estimated to arrive Friday.
I try to set the light to the same intensity. The Photone app can be useful for that purpose.

P

Purfict

Here’s them a day after, some leaves still curling downward, but less than yesterday. Think this is a concern?

jdog22

jdog22

mine droop after every watering, 1hr after, they pop back up like no tomorrow. if they stay super curled than its over watered or Nitrogen burn, if the leafs go dark green in the next ccouple days than there's a possible answer :)

SSGWAR

SSGWAR

Noticed that some leaves are drooping alot more than normal today. It’s not all leaves, but a few on each plant. For background, it’s day 7 of flower, just turned the light up from 80% to 100%. They were watered this morning at 7. What do you guys think?
Water the twice a day, and before you go to bed. Not drenched, but a gal between 4 plants

Top Bottom