• Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay530dogg

Is this calcium deficiency  help 3
Is this calcium deficiency  help 2
Is this calcium deficiency  help
Is this calcium deficiency  help
Hi anyone know what this is I'm post a pic on the bottom it's starting from the bottom in the middle and coming up it seems like thanks let me know

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nope, not a Ca-. Looks more like a K problem to me.

Tnelz

Tnelz

What medium? What pH r u using? What nutrients? Organic synthetic?

T

toquer

That's a K problem derived from pH swings out of range. Also got mites.
You got a meter? You watering with the hose in the backyard? How deep and wide did you dig that hole before you amended the soil? What did you amend the soil with? Tap water is typically pretty hard. Is there an ocean nearby? Sodium in costal waters.

J

jay530dogg

What medium? What pH r u using? What nutrients? Organic synthetic?
There 2 plants that's doing that the rest is ok so can't be my nutes my waters ph is at 7 Can I be the thrips eating the leaf up been sparying with neem oil that shit don't even work might be burning my plant with the neem

J

jay530dogg

I use happy frogg floranova grow and great white and few other stuff I have thrips can that be eating my leaf up ? Or mybe the dam neem oil I been sparying them and it's not killing the thrips also it's only happing to two plants so I don't know what it is I aslo bought some nute grow more sea grow 16-16-16 for a high k and p I think it mybe the neem oil burning my plants or the thrips eating my plants

J

jay530dogg

That's a K problem derived from pH swings out of range. Also got mites.
You got a meter? You watering with the hose in the backyard? How deep and wide did you dig that hole before you amended the soil? What did you amend the soil with? Tap water is typically pretty hard. Is there an ocean nearby? Sodium in costal waters.
It's only napping to two plants so can't be my ph water hose ph is 7 when I feed I ph it to 6.5

Tnelz

Tnelz

PH of 7 is to high. 6.2 6.8 in soil. Could Def be the oil but u know for a fact u have thrips? Like u have actually seen them?

T

toquer

You are pHing water or nutrient? Or both? It might be only happening to two right now but if all things are the same then the others might show it soon. Which would be worse.
The 16-16-16 is the same as a 1-1-1 which I find odd for cannabis growth. My lawn gets 16-16-16. I did look at the product you're using it does appear complete but not balanced. You say a few other things too. Is sounding like salt buildup. How deep is that hole that you dug? How strong is the tap water?
You've got the power of the sun on your side. So that's a positive.
What time of day are you spraying? You said it started at the bottom. Didn't start spraying only at the bottom, right? I don't think it's the neem.

J

jay530dogg

My soil is 6.5 happy frogg it doesn't the leaf looks like its thrips on it
PH of 7 is to high. 6.2 6.8 in soil. Could Def be the oil but u know for a fact u have thrips? Like u have actually seen them?
oil

J

jay530dogg

I just bought the 16-16-16 today but I was using flora grow ph 6.5 befor I feed it I also using great white and other stuff I bought the 16-17-17 cuz I thought it might buy a p or k deficy my hole is 2 feet wide and 2 feet deep I know the holes not big and wide but I grew from holes like this with no problem I sparying in the everning around. Between 6 or later so that's fine this isn't my first outdoor grow this is my 6th outdoor grow salt built up is differnt it would have the leaf crawling down on the tip I think ts started in the lower bottom in the middle when I spary I spray from the bottom under leaf and then I spary the top sides I been sparying every 3 days with the neem oil I got from lowes this is my first time using neem oil I know in the past when I had mites and thrips infest my plants the leaves were yellowing by can't remember if it's the same yellow
You are pHing water or nutrient? Or both? It might be only happening to two right now but if all things are the same then the others might show it soon. Which would be worse.
The 16-16-16 is the same as a 1-1-1 which I find odd for cannabis growth. My lawn gets 16-16-16. I did look at the product you're using it does appear complete but not balanced. You say a few other things too. Is sounding like salt buildup. How deep is that hole that you dug? How strong is the tap water?
You've got the power of the sun on your side. So that's a positive.
What time of day are you spraying? You said it started at the bottom. Didn't start spraying only at the bottom, right? I don't think it's the neem.
a ENT

J

jay530dogg

O
I just bought the 16-16-16 today but I was using flora grow ph 6.5 befor I feed it I also using great white and other stuff I bought the 16-17-17 cuz I thought it might buy a p or k deficy my hole is 2 feet wide and 2 feet deep I know the holes not big and wide but I grew from holes like this with no problem I sparying in the everning around. Between 6 or later so that's fine this isn't my first outdoor grow this is my 6th outdoor grow salt built up is differnt it would have the leaf crawling down on the tip I think ts started in the lower bottom in the middle when I spary I spray from the bottom under leaf and then I spary the top sides I been sparying every 3 days with the neem oil I got from lowes this is my first time using neem oil I know in the past when I had mites and thrips infest my plants the leaves were yellowing by can't remember if it's the same yellow

a ENT
oh yea it's been so hot here already 100-108 this week been watering twice and I feed twice a week ppm 1500 after I add everything my hose water ppm is around 190

T

toquer

Hole is big enough. They grow into the existing soil/surrounding dirt after what you initially give them. Really far too with enough time.
Might be the neem. Have my doubt's still, but what brand? Might be something in there that's not good for the soft leaves of cannabis.
But I've seem those colors and spots before and I know it wasn't foliar.

T

toquer

O

oh yea it's been so hot here already 100-108 this week been watering twice and I feed twice a week ppm 1500 after I add everything my hose water ppm is around 190
Twice a week at 1500? In veg?

J

jay530dogg

Twice a week at 1500? In veg?
Yes just bum it up floranova grow at 1 1/2 tsp a gallon and the cal mag pluse 1 tsp per gallon and some hydgrowzem can't spell it lol just by using the floranova grow 1tsp is 600 ppm for early stage so I'm not even using a lot I don't think so snice this pass week been watering it twice week

J

jay530dogg

Hole is big enough. They grow into the existing soil/surrounding dirt after what you initially give them. Really far too with enough time.
Might be the neem. Have my doubt's still, but what brand? Might be something in there that's not good for the soft leaves of cannabis.
But I've seem those colors and spots before and I know it wasn't foliar.
this is the been oil got form lowes here the pic oh yea when I was feeding nutes I might have got some of the leaves too mybe that burnt it not sure gonna flush it tommororw when ing flushing with hose water do I need to ph it first then flush in the past I just use hose water and flush

Top Bottom