Is this calcium deficiency ? Help

• Thread starter jay530dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

7-4-10 + 16-16-16 + cal/mag (which likely contain more nitrates) = a lot of food for too small a plant. Is she taller than you? Not yet. Keep it below 900 until she is big enough to handle that strength. Let me interject with an understanding of what's going on...

T

toquer

Carbohydrate transport mechanism... Potassium
In the leaves are veins, in the dirt are roots, on the tips if the leaves are the areas of rapid growth, on the tips of the roots is the highest area of absorption.
So?!? is what most people think. Duh! I know this already.
Each vein corresponds to a root. Each leaf tip receives it's nutritional supply from a localized group of root hairs. They feed each other. All night the roots are exuding what the plants cells in the leaves produced. Excess is most of the time non localized, because it is typically in the entire root zone.
A localized excess isn't talked about because it's not understood. Potassium causes leaf tips to burn the very tips and almost all of them. That's not a localized excess, that's a general excess.
Your leaves are indicators of excess potassium in a very specific way and it has happened to almost all of us at some point. It is precipitates in the soil reacting with new solution creating changes in pH to a very localized group of root hairs whose only reaction is to process the excess and feed it to "its" section of the plant. Thus the burn starting from A tip, just one serration on a leaf, that very little growing edge. It goes backwards from there down the vein in a circular fashion as the excess is coming from the roots. The roots are pumping it up at a rapid rate and it's toxic to the leaf. It is going in between the cells of the leaf and burning.
Why is it so localized? Because as the soil dries in certain areas the chemical reactions take place. You then re wet this area and another reaction take place. Back and forth constantly. It's normal it typically stays in balance. Sometimes it doesn't. Don't ask why unless you're a scientist and then don't ask me.
Stick a straw in the soil, wait a few days for the root zone to surround it recover

and encase it well.
Then feed that straw with a pipette of whatever you wish to see react. Remember not to flood the entire root zone. Just feed those root hairs in that tiny section. Look for the damage on your girl in a few days.

T

toquer

@jay530dogg hygrozyme is a good place to start. 30ml/5gal. The next few feedings. Put the 16-16-16 on the grass. The Flora nova grow is just fine. It's a decent if not good enough product. Especially for outdoors for a guy wanting his own smoke. Maybe some bloom boosters in August.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm going to let these other gentlemen finish sorting you out. You post a thread asking for help, then declare that this or that can't be the problem because of this or that reason, yet you don't actually have enough growing experience to be *able* to make those declarations. You've got some knowledgeable people trying to help you, hush up, answer their questions, then try what they suggest.
Yes just bum it up floranova grow at 1 1/2 tsp a gallon and the cal mag pluse 1 tsp per gallon and some hydgrowzem can't spell it lol just by using the floranova grow 1tsp is 600 ppm for early stage so I'm not even using a lot I don't think so snice this pass week been watering it twice week
Holy fuck! The most Fn I've ever used per gallon is 1tsp. Yet again, you're debating what others far more experienced are telling you.

Good luck with that.

J

jay530dogg

7-4-10 + 16-16-16 + cal/mag (which likely contain more nitrates) = a lot of food for too small a plant. Is she taller than you? Not yet. Keep it below 900 until she is big enough to handle that strength. Let me interject with an understanding of what's going on...
She almost 5 feet and 4 feet round

J

jay530dogg

I'm going to let these other gentlemen finish sorting you out. You post a thread asking for help, then declare that this or that can't be the problem because of this or that reason, yet you don't actually have enough growing experience to be *able* to make those declarations. You've got some knowledgeable people trying to help you, hush up, answer their questions, then try what they suggest.

Holy fuck! The most Fn I've ever used per gallon is 1tsp. Yet again, you're debating what others far more experienced are telling you.

Good luck with that.
At real growers don't have time to be on here lmao

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sure we do. At least, those who know how to budget their time, and work smarter, not harder. ;)

T

toquer

Jay. I've harvested over 1000 plants this year. My largest ever was 14' wide 8' deep and 10' tall. She was indica. She didn't get 1500ppm...ever. No need for that in the soil outdoors.
Good luck kid. Burn baby burn. Keep buying stuff from the guys in Gardena who specialize in landscaping for gardeners. I think the sea green bloom will make your shit blow up. I'd stop using the floranova. It's for cannabis Gardner's who have a clue.

J

jay530dogg

Jay. I've harvested over 1000 plants this year. My largest ever was 14' wide 8' deep and 10' tall. She was indica. She didn't get 1500ppm...ever. No need for that in the soil outdoors.
Good luck kid. Burn baby burn. Keep buying stuff from the guys in Gardena who specialize in landscaping for gardeners. I think the sea green bloom will make your shit blow up. I'd stop using the floranova. It's for cannabis Gardner's who have a clue.
buy

J

jay530dogg

Lmao I know people do big thing and they don't come on here and bs like y'all lmfao time for me to get the outta here there's some people on here that's kool but yea Dumass 1 tap floranova is 600 ppl and if u add other thing it's more ppm so I don't know u probally feeding 1 ml lmfao yea stay on here u probally on here 24/7

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Please tell me this is the same plant that you've started numerous threads on. Is this a magnesium deficiency? is this a cal mag issue? do I need more N? do you pH your tap water? All you want here is answers, and all you give is questions. @Seamaiden is right, there are some serious talents here, who work hard to take a little time to help folks like you. They give you answers, advice, and then you disagree. That shit is insulting and frustrating as hell. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out….

T

toquer

The spelling is bye...
FloraNova is a one part nutrient. At its strongest is 1tsp/gallon. The additives for an expert gardner add another 250 to 300ppm. Now I'm just a guy with a couple plants. Not a monster gardener. But I'm not a fucking scientist employed by a nutrient manufacturer. I think you believe you are. Keep it up big guy. Follow the bottles instructions and stop mixing manufacturers products. It's not that hard.
Here's the link. 600 to 800 the entire plants life. If you managed one of my gardens you'd be fired already.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lmao I know people do big thing and they don't come on here and bs like y'all lmfao time for me to get the outta here there's some people on here that's kool but yea Dumass 1 tap floranova is 600 ppl and if u add other thing it's more ppm so I don't know u probally feeding 1 ml lmfao yea stay on here u probally on here 24/7
Then, why aren't you wasting their time instead of ours?
Who ever wanna delete my account go for it staff
Your wish is granted. Go out and get your grow on. :)
Buh bye!

Latest posts

Top Bottom