is this coco perlite friendly

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

So here we go I am using 50/50 perlite and coco in 3 gal geopots

I dip the clones in root maximizer Jelly fish and then sprinkle some great white microbes on the spot where the pod will rest. I have a mexican bat guano mixed with kelp, and worm casting that i add the same day as a soil topping. In veg i use veg+bloom, krazy kelp and vitamino as my nutrients

When put into Bloom i use a jamaican guano,kelp, and worm casting mix the first and fourth week as a top dressing. on the first an second week i use veg+bloom, vitamino, M.o.a.b, krazy kelp. the 3rd-6th week i use veg+bloom, Vitamino (for 3rd and 4th), hydroplex, krazy kelp then go back to the Moab recipe for 7th and 8th week

Also i make a peruvian bird guano tea once a week and i feed it to both veg and bloom stages

I am only in veg with this plan so far and its going great! any one know somthing i should add or somthing i should be concernded about

Happy Growing

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it were me, I would pick one thing, either the Great White or the cloning stuff (not familiar with that product) for cost and efficiency.

Your recipe, while I'm not familiar with some of the stuff you're using, looks good. You haven't mentioned how you're handling Ca and Mg requirements, but I'm going to guess that since you say it's going well in veg that those bases are covered. As long as you're addressing higher P needs during flowering without going overboard, as well as consistently meeting Ca needs, I don't see anything wrong with your regimen.

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

thank you Veg+Bloom has the cal mag, silica, in it already. the npk is 9-57-68 first 2 weeks and last 2 weeks then 9-25-36 on the inbetween weeks for flower or i can get it to be 9-57-53 and 9-25-21

Last edited:
Top Bottom