Is this enough for my bloom stage?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahahahah so i guess you got away with wasting my day,yep you did,dont waste my time friend and good luck with your herb,only reason i tried to help was your newbie,now maybe you see why the old hands dont help folk anymore,here one last tip,buy them all use them all and then go to a dispensary and buy your smoke,im telling ya a piece of work

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Wow ok thanks 👍 I'll never ask u for help sry I just don't know but whatever
for help ,hell i went on a professor stage trying to explain ppm to you and how it works,shit read a damn book then ask questions,you dont want to know how,you want someone to grow the things for you,read a book im done with you dont bother writing nothing back you are on ignore button i dont ever want to see anything you got going again,maybe hire a nanny

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Hey I'm sry if I'm new and ask alot of questions but I don't know anything so sry to bother you I thought this was to help people

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Can u look at my one plant what is wrong I came out today and it was the only one like that

IMG 20190917 134439384
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So many things wrong with that plant I don’t know where to start. First of all it looks droopy which means it’s not getting moisture. Once you correct that you can begin working on the myriad of other issues.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

So many things wrong with that plant I don’t know where to start. First of all it looks droopy which means it’s not getting moisture. Once you correct that you can begin working on the myriad of other issues.
Can I ask what else do u see that is wrong?

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

Can you take pics in natural light? It's really hard to see what's going on with your plant under HPS.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I can spot about a half dozen issues.

First and foremost it looks like you’re growing it in a basement. Not that that’s an issue but it seems like your humidity might be too high and therefore the plants aren’t transpiring properly.

Also you’ve got it on the concrete floor which will transfer and wick away any heat from the growing medium and roots.

Thirdly the light you are using is just not strong enough for the task which is why you’re getting such sparse growth. The soil looks damp however the plants look wilted. That can point to any number of rootzone issues and possible dampening off.

Due to the color of your lights and the lack of natural lighting I can only assume any number of micro nutrient deficiencies which is due to the lack of transpiration because of the low temp and high humidity.

You need to control the environment better and get them off the ground. A small tent might be worth the purchase so you don’t have such a large area to try and control.

First and foremost you need adequate lighting, then you can work on VPD and then once those factors are dialed in your plants will thrive and show you what they are made of. Until then this is about as good as you can hope for.

1. Lighting
2. Control Environment
3. Proper Nutrients

Without each element working together the entire chain breaks down and you end up with less than optimal results. Get everything in order and you’ll get better results.

It’s not cheap. It’s not hard to grow weed. It’s hard to grow weed good.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I can spot about a half dozen issues.

First and foremost it looks like you’re growing it in a basement. Not that that’s an issue but it seems like your humidity might be too high and therefore the plants aren’t transpiring properly.

Also you’ve got it on the concrete floor which will transfer and wick away any heat from the growing medium and roots.

Thirdly the light you are using is just not strong enough for the task which is why you’re getting such sparse growth. The soil looks damp however the plants look wilted. That can point to any number of rootzone issues and possible dampening off.

Due to the color of your lights and the lack of natural lighting I can only assume any number of micro nutrient deficiencies which is due to the lack of transpiration because of the low temp and high humidity.

You need to control the environment better and get them off the ground. A small tent might be worth the purchase so you don’t have such a large area to try and control.

First and foremost you need adequate lighting, then you can work on VPD and then once those factors are dialed in your plants will thrive and show you what they are made of. Until then this is about as good as you can hope for.

1. Lighting
2. Control Environment
3. Proper Nutrients

Without each element working together the entire chain breaks down and you end up with less than optimal results. Get everything in order and you’ll get better results.

It’s not cheap. It’s not hard to grow weed. It’s hard to grow weed good.

Good answer.
listen to this guy.

GL

Top Bottom