Is this enough for my bloom stage?

• Thread starter 25hewitt17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

f..k off is still not what I would say... Little strong reply in my book... Just my 2 cents... that's the nice thing about the web... you can say sh.t to someone without getting your azz kicked........................................

basscaptain

basscaptain

to me that's 100% disrespect and if we were face to face you may just be eating your dinners though a straw for 6-8 weeks

tall boys

tall boys

I was a union mason and words don't hurt anybody .
How many fights I stopped on the job .

That's what you do, when your the foremen ....

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

I would love to meet somebody's f****** scumbags on here that f****** run their mouth

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was a union mason and words don't hurt anybody .
How many fights I stopped on the job .

That's what you do, when your the foremen ....
I understand that also..... I Have been a BOSS most of my life...... that's not the point... people in today's world has lost respect because they think that they can do and say Whatever they want, because in today's world you can't even raise your voice to your kids because they have more rights then there mom and dad... No FUCK THAT I was raise diff that's all and just my 2 cents here.... Good Morning All :)

tall boys

tall boys

I understand that also..... I Have been a BOSS most of my life...... that's not the point... people in today's world has lost respect because they think that they can do and say Whatever they want, because in today's world you can't even raise your voice to your kids because they have more rights then there mom and dad... No FUCK THAT I was raise diff that's all and just my 2 cents here.... Good Morning All :)

To me, you know the saying " If you don't have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all .

I read the post on this thread, and the OP had every right to be mad ..

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was a union mason
those guys LIKE to Drink ALOT so yes these A Lot of Shit Talking going on lol ..................................................... Union or not....LOL your best mason and concrete guy Never take there rubbers off..... Cause that pint will have to go in there back pocket :) not a good look in todays world lol

Last edited:
tall boys

tall boys

those guys LIKE to Drink ALOT so yes these A Lot of Shit Talking going on lol ..................................................... Union or not....LOL your best mason and concrete guy Never take there rubbers off..... Cause that pint will have to go in there back pocket :) not a good look in todays world lol

Nothing like the great state of Michigan ,
We won the second world world .
Put this great country on the map .

Oh, the good old days .
Lol .............

Top Bottom