Is This Female Preflower?

• Thread starter ccWTF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ccWTF

ccWTF

A lot of times with bagseed, the reason they all are female is because of a prior Hermie seeding the plant giving you female seeds in your bag of herb

I was wondering about that myself. the reason i saved these particular bagseeds in a separate film case marked "sativa" for about 5 years.
It was good shit. Especially considering all the seeds.
i tried growing it outdoors a few times about 10 plants, 7 were male. I dont think any herms.
There was never enough time to finish. By the end of October its too cold to grow here.
Last year it was a late start.

IMG 0003
3G Labs

3G Labs

males pre pre sex looks like a stalk with a bulb head either at the stem trunk internode, but sometimes mid stem. on some strains this can appear as early as 1 month.

3G Labs

3G Labs

sometimes they dont show signs untill a couple weeks after flower .
small hairs at internode are female. bulb on a stick male .

straincreation

straincreation

You have a sepal my friend that about it. It does look like its leaning toward a fem. I say wait a day or 2 and they'll lift there skirt all the wayand you can see pre flowers.. Until then dont make any decisions to start culling. Although a majority of time males do show before females there is still that gray area where its flipped. So be patient my friend. Dont worry about pollunation those dicks wontnput out pollen till they start full flower. Or you atleast have a weeks window time to notice he has nuts for sure.
BOL
happy farmin;)

HiGro

HiGro

Here might help a bit this guy just showed up in his 2nd week of veg notice the tiny "stem looking thing with a ball" in between the first and second node.

Top Bottom