Is this from the lights?

• Thread starter Mommag71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mommag71

Mommag71

could be several difrent things here,the number 1 thing sticks out at me,is the ideaing of flip to flower,flip feed and all in between,it you continue on this way,there will be a long battle ahead,im with every thing mentioned above,just look at it as a baby forced into a world teen ,teen forced in world of adult,adulted forced into a world of oh shit they fixing to burn me up,hahahah no really cycle them in to what make it work dont force nothing hell if there was the perfect fix growing wouldnt have any enjoyment ,prime exaAMPLE i have a 25 yr old son still living under my roof and swear he inst a day older than 16
Thank you! Sometimes this all seems so overwhelming. It’s nice to have a chuckle! They look pretty good and happy today!

6034589D DF75 410A A9D0 78641A1150A4
B3B7A97C 4B78 4ED7 A6C1 08DA28002B5D
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There ya go now key from here is tiny adjustments 1 at a time if you feel the need. Always small adjustments 1 at a time. Plants like stability. Think of it as in you always want to steer in a direction to correct anything. No big drastic changes and definitely not several at once

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thank you! Sometimes this all seems so overwhelming. It’s nice to have a chuckle! They look pretty good and happy today!
im in love,now with my eyes looking at room of straight out glory,goes right back to what i said,why even thinking about changing anything,if you dig what im saying,hell i even see rails from a distance,if those stayed just like that to harvest day i wouldnt bump up feed add any extra,nothing that a beautiful grow,this is were say hell ya folk talking bout how good my gear is rolling,i think i just might add the new stuff you mentioned,then what it a 50-50 chance ,i wouldnt bother that unless i had too and a few yellow or messed up leaves wouldnt sway me other wise unless it continued,stand back and look at that shot,if you had a problem it would show best at a distance right,great work lady you be fine sit back let the youngsters do the super sonic stuff ,im just like im high that was the goal hahahaahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

There ya go now key from here is tiny adjustments 1 at a time if you feel the need. Always small adjustments 1 at a time. Plants like stability. Think of it as in you always want to steer in a direction to correct anything. No big drastic changes and definitely not several at once
them quick curves a take you out hahahahah

Mommag71

Mommag71

The baby one didn’t come up! Here’s one more💚

49812348 11D7 4FE2 B7C9 73D5F15751E3
Top Bottom