Is This Heat Stress?

• Thread starter Badwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would say overwatering, or not watering with enough runoff resulting in a salt build up nute lockout and root rot.

Don't water it until it is completly dry and it should come back. Watering too often keeps the roots wet and they can't breathe. Letting them dry out lets them absorb air and makes them grow in search of water.

If you stick your finger in the top of the soil to your second knuckle and your finger comes out with moist dark dirt on it then it probably doesn't need watered yet.

hermit186

hermit186

The leaf spots are the second sign the turning brown bottom roots are the first.
You need some emzymes in there to eat the dying roots your going to have.
Check your ph method I would say it may have started there.
Be nice they feed from bottom up but if you start at top and work down is ok for a bit.
If you wait till you can see those bugs you will not win get cheep microscope.
If you have no bugs If you do use cal mag store bought at on drop of dish soap if you don't have a saturator.
I agree with DrMcSkunkins and kendog.

B

Badwolf

I would say overwatering, or not watering with enough runoff resulting in a salt build up nute lockout and root rot.

Don't water it until it is completly dry and it should come back. Watering too often keeps the roots wet and they can't breathe. Letting them dry out lets them absorb air and makes them grow in search of water.

If you stick your finger in the top of the soil to your second knuckle and your finger comes out with moist dark dirt on it then it probably doesn't need watered yet.
we inspected a differnt plant that had one twist in a life and discoverd what looks like root aphids or white mites not 100% but leaning towards aphids we didnt see any on are sick plants but the other does have light brow roots that are distinct though it hasnt shown the same sysmtoms as the others

B

Badwolf

At this point its hard to grasp how bad it is or if its worth fighting, ive seen a couple fungas gnats could be flyers aphids but ive seen a total of 3 on a total of 2 plants after checking 4 of the since it seems very mild at this point im considering shaking out the roots from the soil and doing a drench with sns 203 possibly bayer although i understand the lack of want to use a systemic

hermit186

hermit186

Don't lye
Don't cheat
Don't steal(except from the government)
NEVER GIVE UP.
When I came here the first time I was about to quit and several tolareted and answered my stupid questions.
The names of individuals THETHCFARMER.
In my case is a chair and two dogs and I sit and do nothing but think.
Then think about what happened.
Read the post about what you think and ask questions.
No one here will think your stupid or that your an idoit.
Seldom do the regulars make you feel dump and they will help not all the advice will be right or wrong.
The Stupidest question was the one you were embarrassed to ask.
I will say this about my few hundred mistakes. I SMOKED or ate most of them.
More seeds or clones and get started keep trying on those and get ready for the next grow.

Top Bottom