Is This Hemp Or Marijuana

• Thread starter grasshoper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

for one id make sure that it was not some ones stuff id not mess with it but that is just me u know your land better then me

and for picking them that shit not even close at all not even start buding out

grasshoper

grasshoper

for one id make sure that it was not some ones stuff id not mess with it but that is just me u know your land better then me

and for picking them that shit not even close at all not even start buding out

No body owns these plants... these just grow everywhere...there are like hundreds of thousands of these in the city I am visiting... Do you think its gonna take another couple of months before they bud out? regarding the males, its impossible to kill all the male plants because there are so many of them...any solution for that

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
No body owns these plants... these just grow everywhere...there are like hundreds of thousands of these in the city I am visiting... Do you think its gonna take another couple of months before they bud out? regarding the males, its impossible to kill all the male plants because there are so many of them...any solution for that
What city?!?!?! Im movin hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Islamabad, Pakistan... People here don't smoke weed/marijuana... they only smoke hash... these plants just get wasted every year and I am curious if these are smoke-able
When you start getting short days the buds will form...... when that happens... fill them pockets full!!!! Maybe bring a pillow case too.... even if its all seeded you can separate the seeds and still get some hash or dabs off it.

m8ty

m8ty

Man those are some fine looking sativa broads! I guess it's not only indicas that grow in Pakistan huh? And who waters them plants?

Latest posts

Top Bottom