Is this mildew and what should i do?

• Thread starter Rikkertvld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Got it.

@Dirtbag would know better than me, but if there's a way to increase the wind flow around them, especially in the mornings, that would help.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Heard about a trick just yesterday from a very credible source. Apparently mildew cant survive above 34 celcius so if you raise the room temperature to 35 celcius and hold it there for 10-15 min each day for a week, then once every few days after that it should kill all the mildew and stop it from spreading. You will still need to carefully remove anything that's already infected though.

Rikkertvld

Rikkertvld

Sorry but that is impossible for me, can you explain how to make hash out of it?

dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

Can anybody help please?
With powdery mildew an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Hit them good with hydrogen peroxide solution. It's recommended to hit them again a week later but I'd hit them a gain a few days later. Realize doing this may bleach the leaves a little. Milk and water is useless. And to prevent this happening in the future? Invest in some Neem Oil. It is completely organic and wonderful stuff. Spray it faithfully and kiss your fungus problems good bye. Neem will also prevent bugs from laying their eggs. Remarkable product. Liquid copper also works for WPM but I wouldn't want to risk traces of copper sulfide in my dope. I'll use it on my roses, though. I keep editing this, but I'll add this: Before applying hydrogen peroxide spray them hard with plain water to wash as much of the spores off as you can. If they're outside garden hose them, let them dry and then apply the chemical.

Last edited:
Top Bottom