Is this Mites. Help please.

• Thread starter Vinci123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vinci123

Vinci123

Do you guys think is board mites or any other kind of pest. Photos of plant and microscope of the leafs.
Is this mites help please 3
Is this mites help please 4
Is this mites help please 6
Is this mites help please 7
Is this mites help please
Is this mites help please 8
Thanks
Is this mites help please 2

Is this mites help please

Is this mites help please 5
Dan789

Dan789

Not sure what that is, maybe afid’s. Maybe someone else will be able to identify what’s going on. Have you started any bug spraying, even without knowing, some of the safe organic pesticides should be able to help.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Although my plants didn’t look like that, I just got a mite issue under control. Russet damage will cause the leaves to look burnt up almost and the new growth will come in looking burnt and/or crispy. The black dots look like dropping off some sort. If you shake your plant does the black spots shake off like little pieces of soil? I used 3 different things to combat my issue.
#1 placed a hot shot inside tent which releases vapors into the air and virtually kills all pests.
#2 sprayed before lights off trifecta crop control
#3 sprayed insecticidal soap before lights out twice a week when I don’t spray the trifecta.

It’s good to use more than one thing because the pests will build immunity if only one is used. Not sure how far along you are, but those plants look pretty bad.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not sure yet but I think it's a fungus but I need you to answer a couple questions;

First, does that black crap wipe off with your finger or is it a part of the leaf?

Have you been spraying anyting on the plants?

Has your humidity been high?

Step back and take a picture of the whole plant would help

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Definitely answer all those questions first👆My leaves started looking like this when I discovered the mite problem. Good luck and happy
Grows.

0A6F7E77 E281 40FC B256 760E0CD5FD79
Vinci123

Vinci123

Not sure yet but I think it's a fungus but I need you to answer a couple questions;

First, does that black crap wipe off with your finger or is it a part of the leaf?

Have you been spraying anyting on the plants?

Has your humidity been high?

Step back and take a picture of the whole plant would help
Thanks for the tips. No the humidity was around 50 (veg) and I did spray a stuff made for leafs overgrown by optic foliar. I can wipe out the crap

Thanks again
IMG 20200428 162940
IMG 20200428 162934
IMG 20200428 162916
IMG 20200428 162843
IMG 20200428 162934
IMG 20200428 162916
IMG 20200428 162843

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Okay so the black stuff wipes off? I mean that's a lot of shit on your Leaf to me it looks like fungus or bacteria but if you say it wipes off we'll move on ?

You might have a couple things going on? This this may be may be fungal,
20200428 163800

these dots run down the veins almost exclusively I don't think it's spider mites, as they bite randomly
20200428 163746

When I get a minute I'll look it up, not sure which right now

Whichever it is it's probably from a lockout going to need pH, PPM medium? it looks a little over-watered too, that could be causing it to or at least contributing

Last edited:
Vinci123

Vinci123

Okay so the black stuff wipes off? I mean that's a lot of shit on your Leaf to me it looks like fungus or bacteria but if you say it wipes off we'll move on ?

You might have a couple things going on? This this may be may be fungal,
View attachment 967217

these dots run down the veins almost exclusively I don't think it's spider mites, as they bite randomly
View attachment 967221

When I get a minute I'll look it up, it's P or K not sure which right now

Whichever it is it's probably from a lockout going to need pH, PPM medium? it looks a little over-watered too, that could be causing it to or at least contributing

Thanks man ! I was thinking to start treating with neem oil.

Top Bottom