Is This Mold On The Crown?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm sure what to make of the way my bud looks there's a few calyx that I've found turned brown but insides of buds look good? Also the plant was outdoor and got hit by frost 2 times once last night
I don't think it's Botrytis in seems to be to me a temperature issue as you said it got frosted twice , botrytis is greyer in colour and starts in Center of the head.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure what to make of the way my bud looks there's a few calyx that I've found turned brown but insides of buds look good? Also the plant was outdoor and got hit by frost 2 times once last night
That bud look mighty fine to me. Am I missing something? Great color just starting to purple up. Frosty . I'm not seeing your concerns. What strain is it BTW

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The first second I looked I thought, "Oh no! She's got rot!" But looking closer I'm not so sure. Does the bud hold together, or come apart easily? If it's holding together then I think it's just the coloring. If it falls apart then something has definitely infected it. I'm leaning towards coloring unless you post that the bud fell apart. Go ahead and get kinda rough with it, it won't hurt much.

katelyn

katelyn

It is an outdoor blue
That bud look mighty fine to me. Am I missing something? Great color just starting to purple up. Frosty . I'm not seeing your concerns. What strain is it BTW[/QUOTE
It is an outdoor sativa blue cheese

katelyn

katelyn

The first second I looked I thought, "Oh no! She's got rot!" But looking closer I'm not so sure. Does the bud hold together, or come apart easily? If it's holding together then I think it's just the coloring. If it falls apart then something has definitely infected it. I'm leaning towards coloring unless you post that the bud fell apart. Go ahead and get kinda rough with it, it won't hurt much.
No it doesn't fall apart at all just found a few brown calyx and worried me it might have been mold. BTW it is chopped and drying now in case it was some mold. Looks better since its started drying

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fantastic! :D Got your first harvest under your belt now, do ya?

katelyn

katelyn

Fantastic! :D Got your first harvest under your belt now, do ya?
Actually this is the second. :) Nowive got to deal with root aphids indoors I've been smashing them like crazy! Damn things! Will isopropyl alcohol kill my roots if I somehow used it to drench

katelyn

katelyn

Actually this is the second. :) Nowive got to deal with root aphids indoors I've been smashing them like crazy! Damn things! Will isopropyl alcohol kill my roots if I somehow used it to drench
Third grow indoors now with root aphids haha can not get a break from the damn things

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, don't use that!

I had to go the chemical route to win my battle, Spectracide with Triazicide. Others have found success using OGBioWar. Others still using Merit75 and *then* using the Spectracide (I found no relief with the M75, but didn't know that little tidbit, wish I could remember who posted it up), then one more time with the M75.

When you treat, you absolutely must treat the entire area. I'm talking every teeny tiny crack, hole, space, anything. Treat the electrical outlets, treat INSIDE the outlets. The doors, the walls, the light fixtures. Absolutely each and every little thing. Because any flyer is a pregnant female and I don't think you need me to tell you where it goes from there.

katelyn

katelyn

Yes, don't use that!

I had to go the chemical route to win my battle, Spectracide with Triazicide. Others have found success using OGBioWar. Others still using Merit75 and *then* using the Spectracide (I found no relief with the M75, but didn't know that little tidbit, wish I could remember who posted it up), then one more time with the M75.

When you treat, you absolutely must treat the entire area. I'm talking every teeny tiny crack, hole, space, anything. Treat the electrical outlets, treat INSIDE the outlets. The doors, the walls, the light fixtures. Absolutely each and every little thing. Because any flyer is a pregnant female and I don't think you need me to tell you where it goes from there.
Well thank you, I've got a lot of work to do I've been battling them since June and havent lost my plants yet ha. Damn that sucks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom