Is This Mold On The Crown?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudBogart

BudBogart

What?? Your probably the most inaccurate person I've come across
Credibility at stake here. How many of sea maidens 22500 posts did you review before making this claim? I mean, you've been a member since Sunday. You must have spent a helluva lot of time just reading her posts. I would think you would at least have sea maidens gender figured out. How could she be more inaccurate than anyone else if you haven't determined that by reading lots of her posts?

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey smart ass .....

if your shit idea worked why would peeps spend tall cash on chem's all these years in cali ??? you should market that crap mixture, toss a fancy label on it and sell it for one thousand percent profit ....

I know this because she has posted inaccurate twice on the first 2 threads I've seen. Pretty bad odds. Never looked at her posts.. but I would imagine that t be a waste of time as I've seen her recommend spraying a solvent on plants to speed drying of rain water, and then h202 doesn't kill aphids, which it does.. but keep your nose up that crack

hey smart ass .....

if your shit idea worked why would peeps spend tall cash on chem's all these years in cali ??? you should market that crap mixture, toss a fancy label on it and sell it for one thousand percent profit ....
you want me to tell you why people don't know something. That's impossible.. it's pretty easy to verify.. just because you haven't heard of or used a method instantly equates to inaccurate
. Check it out yourself.. like you said, it's pretty cheep

SpiderK

SpiderK

what conditions start the process of botrytis ....? rain or high humidity, lower temps... ( above 50% )

if those conditions continue moving forward outdoors, your not stopping rot until the drying process starts.

I'm the smart ass, when you posted the image.. I just asked if it was a selfie, don't be butt hurt..
hey smart ass .....

what conditions start the process of botrytis ....? rain or high humidity, lower temps... ( above 50% )

if those conditions continue moving forward outdoors, your not stopping rot until the drying process starts.
now that's 100% wrong.. mold will not grow without spores present. No matter the temp or moisture level

SpiderK

SpiderK

i'm not....

i forgot more about growing then u understand.

SpiderK

SpiderK

your a moron, start posting pics of these great grow's you managed all these years, fighting off bud rot in heavy rains and in the 40's ...

lol'

your a moron, start posting pics of these great grow's you managed all these years, fighting off bud rot in heavy rains and in the 40's ...

lol'
You obviously don't know 3 things are required for mold to grow.. you named 2

And it's good to see you resort to name calling, very big of you, must be sooooo mature.. wise well beyond your years

SpiderK

SpiderK

And it's good to see you resort to name calling, very big of you, must be sooooo mature.. wise well beyond your years

..... " You do argue EXACTLY like a WOMAN.. facts are irrelevant and your impermeable to them at best. " .....

Don't use h202, please.. your bugs and mold love you. May you be together for life.. love you spider.. you're so frisky

katelyn

katelyn

Wow......haha. I would like to see some of your bud @12345678989

Latest posts

Top Bottom