Is This Mold On The Crown?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I will post my wears if that helps, no problem at all. I guess you can't just upload to this site so I'll have to start an imgur. Nothing too impressive, galaxy de ballasts running home made flip flop based on heath Robinsons plans, 5kw fower rooms, run leds in veg, and t5s on my cloner. Currently running some tga gear and my own strains.. keep an eye out

BudBogart

BudBogart

I will post my wears if that helps, no problem at all. I guess you can't just upload to this site so I'll have to start an imgur. Nothing too impressive, galaxy de ballasts running home made flip flop based on heath Robinsons plans, 5kw fower rooms, run leds in veg, and t5s on my cloner. Currently running some tga gear and my own strains.. keep an eye out
Yes, you can indeed just upload pics to this sight...can't wait to see.tick ticktick

Asks for image url, so... how would one go about loading an image without hosting it elsewhere.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Than

thanks. Can they be let loose indoors? Is there a cleanup process or do they stay in your soil
You just mix them in water and water as normal or use them in a foliar spray for top pests.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I know this because she has posted inaccurate twice on the first 2 threads I've seen. Pretty bad odds. Never looked at her posts.. but I would imagine that t be a waste of time as I've seen her recommend spraying a solvent on plants to speed drying of rain water, and then h202 doesn't kill aphids, which it does.. but keep your nose up that crack
Is this logic or shroomking on a different account? LOL
This is a joke right?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
What happens when theve affected all pests? They die out?
Yeah, when there is nothing left to eat they die so you have to re apply them every time you have an infestation but pests can't become immune.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would *love* to see and know that root aphids can be eliminated by using H202. If it works, it'd be one of those "wish I'd known!" deals. Root aphids. Not the little green sapsuckers found on leaves.

Now, I've vacillated back and forth on whether or not to allow the sexist shit to continue, and right now this here is the end of my rope. I've hit it.

Top Bottom