Is This Normal? Or Am I Screwed? [pics]

• Thread starter KMProp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KMProp

4 weeks into flower, These sacks that seem like seed sacks but have nothing inside seem to be on every plant. All plants are clones and are female but seem to be showing signs of Hermie but I've never expericenced a hermie before so I wouldn't know what to expect? I appreciate all you guys help!

Is this normal or am i screwed pics
Is this normal or am i screwed pics 2
Is this normal or am i screwed pics 3
Is this normal or am i screwed pics 4
Is this normal or am i screwed pics 5
Is this normal or am i screwed pics 6
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
4 weeks into flower, These sacks that seem like seed sacks but have nothing inside seem to be on every plant. All plants are clones and are female but seem to be showing signs of Hermie but I've never expericenced a hermie before so I wouldn't know what to expect? I appreciate all you guys help!
That sucks, hermied up. Been there, it's unfortunate these things happen. What happened lighting, stress ? Remember it's a learning process. Anylize what you did this grow you will learn from it.

K

KMProp

How long until the sacks produce seeds? sacks are empty at the moment and only seems to be affecting my 2 more advanced plants(strain - jack herer)

K

KMProp

Or may they not even produce? Or do I just need to accept the fact I've lost this fight?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

you are fine that is just rez sacks-ish as u see there is lil hairs coming out them sacks I have them on every one of my plants in all the nodes they get bigger as the plant gets older and more mature

K

KMProp

That would explain the fact it's only happening so vigorously on the one strain, though these sacks are on every single plant.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

right now I only have ww. blue city. white queen. red dragon. ak 47. lsd.

ak imo has the best smell ever lol just like fruit loops

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The plant that has the most sacks is the plant that hermied. The rest followed suit it spreads. Most likely around week 6-7 you'll start seeing colored seeds poping out of the flowers. Depending on the extent of seeds you could still have a good harvest.

hermit186

hermit186

one bad apple not caught early if a male or hermie. If has launched its pollen you will have lots of seeds for next crop. Kill it or move it at least a 1/4 mile away

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I see thrip or mite damage but no hermie yet, those calyx could sprout hairs or nanners they have to open up first.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I just did a harvest and on every steam where its touching the main stock got one on every side

side note they are super tasty

hermit186

hermit186

I see thrip or mite damage but no hermie yet, those calyx could sprout hairs or nanners they have to open up first.
He has much more experience so I would go with what he says I have used his advice many times but if those plants are greater than 40% white strain based your will learn all about hermie.
Mostly you should deal with the thrip

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here is some quick pics of it the one in the last pic is HUGE

SANY0034
SANY0037
SANY0038
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Those just look like calyx that will eventually sprout hairs and will have seeds if they come in contact with pollen.

Top Bottom