Is This Normal? Or Am I Screwed? [pics]

• Thread starter KMProp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Calyx are delicious and vary in taste by strain, my cbd plant has a really lemony smell and taste.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Bug infestations and other stress can cause those female calyx to grow male parts to self reproduce, I would scope the bottom of those dotted leaves for spider mites and put some tape sticky side up on your soil to check the next day and see if anything sticks...maybe...

K

KMProp

sorry about disappearing off post ive been really busy latley, its thrips, i had them last harvest and thought id got rid off them but they seem to have come back! theyve been treated now though. thank you for all your input guys.

from my calendar they have just over 3 weeks left, i shall let you guys know what the outcome is.

F

FarmerX

Those aren't hermies. Most/All cannabis produces 1-2 "Calyxes" per branch site, usually located on each side of the side- branches base.

If these were hermies, you would be finding small yellow "bananas" protruding from the calyx sites where there are white pistols, both at branch and on fruit.
If a plant is pollinated, it's pistils will brown and shrivel into the calyx site, imseminating the reproductive organ and producing a seed inside the calyx; 3-4 weeks after pollination, of the plants are healthy the seeds will begin to rupture the calyx exterior.

IMG 0062

X

Latest posts

Top Bottom