is this ok to do u think?

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

Ive seen a few orange spiders on my plants.should i just leavem, so they can take care of all th other pest.They wont fuck plants up like spider mites will thay?This is my first outdoor run,and man so many more problems to deal with.But damn th growing they do from th sunlight is mind blowing to me.Since ive only grown indoors in th past,this speeded growth has me taking nextyear serious.This grow wasnt planned @ all.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Spiders, eh..? They *do* spin webs, so you've gotta watch out for that.

B

baron1212

ive been watching for that,but havent seen th webs yet

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Spiders, eh..? They *do* spin webs, so you've gotta watch out for that.
I have a few spiders living in my garden, webs and all...

Is there a problem with the webs?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, sometimes people freak out about spiders and their webs. They don't bother me, but other people can get really tripped out over 'em.

straincreation

straincreation

spiders are mother natures first defense againt small insects any small insects, next two lady bugs and predatory mites etc.. i happen to have a few praying mantis in my outdoor garden and a few spiders and im pretty much bug free no cattas...leaf hoppers etc

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i shared this in my thread already..but wth

I found this guy while trimming yesterday :)

Spider001

Hoppy Spider
Id much rather be finding those than Caterpillar...I bet he would eat a baby Caterpillar!

another_sellout

another_sellout

Free organic defense! Good karma to leave them to do their work. Just look a little further and see if you can find what they're feeding on. They wouldn't set up shop unless they had a food source. Get a 15x or 30x power jeweler's loupe for $10 and poke around a bit more. They may be warning you of something.

Top Bottom