Is This Plant Sick?

• Thread starter Redgravemine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Just a simple question. Is this plant sick and with what?

Is this plant sick
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Please post the following info to better us help you diagnose the issue.

Strain
light
th
Nutes
how many wks old
medium
temps

looks like slight nute burn by the fan in the upper right corner of your other plant. The tip is burnt. Imo, it shouldn't look burnt until after week 5 in flower from nutrient buildup. Whis us what I and most grpwers shoot for, very minimal leaf tip burning. It's a good indication of a job well done.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Please post the following info to better us help you diagnose the issue.

Strain
light
th
Nutes
how many wks old
medium
temps

looks like slight nute burn by the fan in the upper right corner of your other plant. The tip is burnt. Imo, it shouldn't look burnt until after week 5 in flower from nutrient buildup. Whis us what I and most grpwers shoot for, very minimal leaf tip burning. It's a good indication of a job well done.

Ok new york city diesel and this one is from the cloning store. Outdoors las vegas, so elevation 2534 feet approx, temps are around 98 degrees sun is sunny. The whitish leaves are the unknown. Is it too much sun or did she bring a disease home from the store? (The sun burned leaves that are crumpled were some bad cuts on the leaves). I didn't do a proper conditioning on this one before i moved it out, but it didn't suffer any wilting.

And i meant to send this hours ago, but apparently i forgot to post.

20170911 154406
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Ok new york city diesel and this one is from the cloning store. Outdoors las vegas, so elevation 2534 feet approx, temps are around 98 degrees sun is sunny. The whitish leaves are the unknown. Is it too much sun or did she bring a disease home from the store? (The sun burned leaves that are crumpled were some bad cuts on the leaves). I didn't do a proper conditioning on this one before i moved it out, but it didn't suffer any wilting.

And i meant to send this hours ago, but apparently i forgot to post.
Oh and 2 weeks frim rooting and i know the donor plant is female and mature. No other info except i had gotten another clone from there that the donor and most clones died within days of each other. Made a rookie mistake and put it's pot directly back into use, so yes i made a problem for myself.
On the other hand if it's just leaf burn i can deal with that. I'll just move it back where it was.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

The white looks like bleaching from the sun
Kewl. We weren't sure especially with the other issues. Thank you.
(I normally condition plants so they won't get too upset here. But the temps didn't go down like they were predicted to so gotta deal. )

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Your soil is locked out of p. Flush it with a lot of water and run calcium and a low dose of bloom booster
Thanks, but that one is a male. Trying to keep him around 8 to 12 more weeks but he's fullfilled his primary purpose. Plus he's weird anyway, dosen't act normal. The p burn isn't p burn on him. (I've talked alot about oddball on other threads)

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I was thinking it was the other plant that has leaves showing.
Ah. No he's just in the way. I wanted a few seeds is all.
Here's pics of him. I ended up sick and missed a day of watering and he got really mad.
The red stuff is cayenne pepper, having a problem with locusts

(Last one is my fire hemp plant (hard to get that seed) and the locusts are eating him. )

And a family pic :p
Yes the sliding door is cool. Everyone in vegas has one.

20170912 073344
20170829 065131
20170826 181530
20170906 084301
20170912 072947
20170910 162111
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Hi jipp

Silly. Red pepper, cayenne pepper, made from hot peppers and insects really don't like it. I hafta redose everyone today

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Ah. No he's just in the way. I wanted a few seeds is all.
Here's pics of him. I ended up sick and missed a day of watering and he got really mad.
The red stuff is cayenne pepper, having a problem with locusts

(Last one is my fire hemp plant (hard to get that seed) and the locusts are eating him. )

And a family pic :p
Yes the sliding door is cool. Everyone in vegas has one.
I'm thinking about triming alotof leaves off, but still haven't decided. Kind of want to wait 4 to 5 weeks to stretch out his time here.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Looks like nute burn to me. Did you happen to add lime to your medium?
No. Never thought of using limes. First thought is it would raise the ph higher then i'd want on this grow.
I'm going to say whatever it is/was most likely happened before i got it. The plant is doing beautifully. I was too busy earlier and now it's too dark.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I thought maybe you did because it looks like Cal and mag toxicity. Dolomite will burn your plants up quick if not administered properly

Top Bottom