Is This Plant Sick?

• Thread starter Redgravemine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redgravemine

Redgravemine

I thought maybe you did because it looks like Cal and mag toxicity. Dolomite will burn your plants up quick if not administered properly
The previous owner of that clone may have yes. I noticed of the five plants i got from this source, one died, one, while healthy, isn't really growing up (like it thinks it's still in that cup.) two are doing ok to good and one is doing ultra good a+++ work

I did use a grass root booster, but i rarely see weed react to it at much higher amounts (oddball was the first one to ever react to it) and i used a very low amount.
I decided early on in this grow i wanted to do the organic thing. . only used this on those plants because the pineapple haze was dying and I had to do something.

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

Ok here she is now.

The big plant behind her is a singularly unique male auto plant i've named oddball. Currently since he's been in full flower i have added (alot) of veg fertilizer to his bloom fertilizer. If he wasn't an auto he'd go back into reveg and stop making flowers. Instead he is growing quite big and making alot of male flowers. And i harvest the tops off and he makes more flowers. Up to now i had been smoking the flowers (not that good) but he makes good brownies. Fairly upset that i couldn't get colloidal silver to make female flowers on him. Is there another chemical i can use that won't make him toxic?

20170919 124022
Top Bottom