Is this powder mildew? I think so.....

• Thread starter BeardedGuyGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Did you have a pest problem before looks like it can’t tell that good by the picture quality and for sure keep me updated

5C8E66F5 DFE0 481F B498 DA1AE880689F
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Okay cool. Thanks dude. Will try something and keep u updated.

On a good note my tent is doing well.
DO NOT go into your indoor grow after visiting your outdoor grow as you can easily bring in spores from the mildew, it happens a lot!.
those plants have been infected for at least 3-4 weeks so if you have been out there and than into your indoor than i’d say it’s indoors too..
i’ll strip and shower before going 2 ft into my house after visiting outdoor plants weather mildew is there or not..
for outdoors i’d use hydrogen peroxide at about 8% strength at night soak them everywhere than during a ripping hot sunny day i’d soak it with straight milk, but has to be hot and sunny for the milk to work properly..

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

It's not been 3 -4 weeks. Out there every day. It's been 2 maybe. And the pictures are from a few days ago. I know not to go back and forth between the tents....that's not my issue....they have them white spots from needing fert. I watered for 2 days with no food for a flush as I'm using flora nova and salt build up is what it seeing. ITS NOT INDOOR LOL. I change my clothes and shower before hand lol.

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

I am pretty careful. Maybe not perfect. I do try though. I think what it seeing is either a calcium deficiency. I attribute that with the red stems and a bit of yellowing at the bottom parts of the plant.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It's not been 3 -4 weeks. Out there every day. It's been 2 maybe. And the pictures are from a few days ago. I know not to go back and forth between the tents....that's not my issue....they have them white spots from needing fert. I watered for 2 days with no food for a flush as I'm using flora nova and salt build up is what it seeing. ITS NOT INDOOR LOL. I change my clothes and shower before hand lol.
it’s infected at least two weeks before it shows on the leaves

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I am pretty careful. Maybe not perfect. I do try though. I think what it seeing is either a calcium deficiency. I attribute that with the red stems and a bit of yellowing at the bottom parts of the plant.
no

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’s probably the effects from the mildew, i doubt you have and doesn’t look like a nutrient or watering issue..
i’m curious to know what area of the world your in as i’ve been watching my outdoors closely and no mildew, as of yet anyways, i’m in southern ontario canada.
the other suggests for the mildew remedy are great too, the thing with the mildew is to treat your plant with a couple different treatments, changing them every couple days or so.
there’s lots of bullshit on google about white powdery mildew, it’s evil!!!
all good brother!
should get lots of different ideas from growers here who can help out!

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

it’s probably the effects from the mildew, i doubt you have and doesn’t look like a nutrient or watering issue..
i’m curious to know what area of the world your in as i’ve been watching my outdoors closely and no mildew, as of yet anyways, i’m in southern ontario canada.
the other suggests for the mildew remedy are great too, the thing with the mildew is to treat your plant with a couple different treatments, changing them every couple days or so.
all good brother!
Near t.o in Ontario my friend.

BeardedGuyGrows

BeardedGuyGrows

all good brother!
I just took a look at The plants in the tent. It's got bugs of some sort

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

For those who may not know Norway Maple, commonly planted as an ornamental yard tree in many parts of North America. has powdery mildew issues keep your plants away from these trees if you can. And yes that is PM, there are various products you can treat with, Including diy mix's using H2o2, If your plants are flowering be careful what you choose. And where you apply it, You may need to wash your plants after harvest.

Ponky

Ponky

If my yard is any indicator then PM is always in the air around us at all times. Just waiting for conditions to be right. The only defence us Sulphur. Lots and lots of Sulphur and Sulphur based accessories. And air movement.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

You can use the products I listed above nuke em supposedly can be used up to day of flower with it not harming your buds or leaving a bad taste/residue or the amazing doctor zymes I haven’t tried them yet tho

Top Bottom