Is this signs of root rot?

• Thread starter KristiRae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KristiRae

Haha a lot, but hate that the cost of shipping for liquid is outrageous! We are looking into quick grow line. Local to us here in BC

K

KristiRae

Have you used
Haha a lot, but hate that the cost of shipping for liquid is outrageous! We are looking into quick grow line. Local to us here in BC
Have you used SM90 before? This is no longer available in Canada but we have a hook up for it and comes highly recommended!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are these nutes derived from organic sources? I'ma take a look at it. Always always hydroponic nutes in coco. Salt based. I use mega crop it's like $80 including shipping for 22lbs it's a dry fert and will last me years in a 4 site RDWC system.

Judaz

Judaz

What stage of growth is the plant in would be my first question. If purple is common on this strain then I donā€™t see that as a problem. Donā€™t think itā€™s over watering either. If your temps ranging from 65-80 f degrees then rule out temps. Plant could be locked up. Did you inspect for mites or any other type of bugs. Do you see any? What are the ppm and ph runoffs? If run off numbers are off you prob locked her up and will need to flush and let soil dry up

Would need to know all that before we take it further and start moving to viroid problems. The main branch looks weird to me. The way the nodes are growing so tight. Iā€™m suspecting right now but donā€™t want to say it yet. Post side pics of the branches.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What stage of growth is the plant in would be my first question. If purple is common on this strain then I donā€™t see that as a problem. Donā€™t think itā€™s over watering either. If your temps ranging from 65-80 f degrees then rule out temps. Plant could be locked up. Did you inspect for mites or any other type of bugs. Do you see any? What are the ppm and ph runoffs? If run off numbers are off you prob locked her up and will need to flush and let soil dry up

Would need to know all that before we take it further and start moving to viroid problems. The main branch looks weird to me. The way the nodes are growing so tight. Iā€™m suspecting right now but donā€™t want to say it yet. Post side pics of the branches.

Every help thread huh.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This one needs more pics. More info.

Actually all the help threads do. Even when the grower tries to tell everything they did.

The plants have been through hell. Thats enough to cause deformities. Virus is way down the line of possible causes and should be left that way.

The reason for all the myth and misinformation on the forums are posts just like yours repeated until it catches on. Like a fad.

K

KristiRae

Thank you everyone. Turns out the nutrients we are/were using had gone bad? We got them as a gift from a friend who has a store and they were more then 1+ years old. We have switched nutes and they bounced backed, and we have thrips. Lots of learning in this grow. šŸ¤Ŗ

Top Bottom