• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I still have the first release LP#1

7rayos

I'm about to get back a mum of that LP, kept for 3 years now, be-a-u-ty. Didn't know that colourful past, ha, so... tupid veil, if he's repented we shouldn't judge him, let's not joke on that :giggle i think he's making his penitence making away nice crosses... instead of burning them. I say, no jokes. Not even if he makes treble kush crosses.:shake

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

lol i have been under a rock, never knew about this, damn reef is a man of many personas.......LOL, wait till i show the lads this...

fuckin classic

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

LOL yes, seems the weed has made him all irie and warm inside, no more mister NAZI LOL, im jewish and in his pamphlets he sent out he said that jewish people deserve execution, IMO once a NAZI always a NAZI....

some say he has changed his ways, i think not, i hope his past catches up to him one day and he lands in a cell with some HEAVY african americans.......

B

BITYmagicBeanz

LOL yes, seems the weed has made him all irie and warm inside, no more mister NAZI LOL, im jewish and in his pamphlets he sent out he said that jewish people deserve execution, IMO once a NAZI always a NAZI....

some say he has changed his ways, i think not, i hope his past catches up to him one day and he lands in a cell with some HEAVY african americans.......

yeah man. thats disgusting. its weird too see someone make seeds. then you see there life. i hope all these other seed breeders aint like him. he looks like a hill billy. and a lil weird. and was he sending the bombs? or was someone sending them too him.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

and if hes racist. isnt reefer! a rasta word.. and hes white. what a dickhead

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

He is 'supposedly' a reformed man. Hell he employed me with his seed distribution and I am jewish. LOL.

Herb you knew this before, and you still did business with him?? and you call yourself Jewish?

:cash:cash

G

greyfx

Damn thats crazy. I've always been told how good love potion #1 was.

K

kid606

glad i'm not the only one under the rocks :D
and i'm not sure if one can change completely on that topic..by looks he was pretty hardcore..

D

Dagga

he needs to be a little careful, may catch a steel toe to the teeth one of these days for his evil old ways..........im just saying, nudge nudge wink wink say no more:nod
one,
D

S

SenorMota

Nazis smoking and growing weed? You gotta be kidding. LOL FYI: Hitler was a meth head.

G

greyfx

I believe any person can change. The way a person acts depends on the environment they are raised in and it also varies from one individual to the next. I mean there were even jews in Hitler's youth right? People CAN be brainwashed and CAN have a wool pulled over their eyes. I see it happen everyday here in good ol' america.

D

Donk Frog

Can't belive how many people just heard about that I read it in Bud Inc and in high times article like 4years ago:time

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is Reef was always nice to me when I new him and never showed 1 sign of this .

Top Bottom