Is this time to harvest?

• Thread starter BlueberryNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

Hi! I can not recognize if the plant is at the maximum of thc or it will take some more time, I had the date saved on the phone, but having broken I do not know when the plant started flowering, but I think in late October, it is a moscow blueberry (ak-47 x blueberry), the seed bank says that it takes 55/65 days to mature, do you think it is ready? Should i leave it 24/36 hours in the dark or is it just a legend? I have read that it may not be true, but not receiving light will not produce chlorophyll which will make smoking better.

IMG 2833
IMG 2834
IMG 2835
IMG 2839
IMG 2843
IMG 2849
IMG 2855
NeverMrs

NeverMrs

It's a touch early yet, but it's tough to say for sure. Best bet is to spend the $15 bucks to get a jewellers loop. That will give you 40x zoom, more if it works with your camera. Wait for them to just barely start turning amber, some people wait for half of the trichomes to be amber, but I prefer the buzz from younger trichomes...

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I agree with Never, I'd say you're on a day to day basis to make the call though. Definitely can see a couple trichomes turning amber, but not a lot. I'd say very very soon.

Top Bottom