Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Putthataway

Putthataway

It's up to the home owner to repair or pay to have it repaired. I just fix plumbing.
😂 I figured I had a rental long time ago and it would spring leaks all the time. The plumber always be out quick. The drywall would take 20 calls or more to the rental agency to fix the holes. They were on the hook but preferred to try and push it out like you did the damage.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It's a bitch expecting sun and getting 2 months of overcast skies every year. I've planted in June and grew plants just as big as starting in April. The pain is real🤣 in Tenn I wouldn't expect good weather until summer so I planned on good lighting. Can't afford it here with rates. We had planned on installing geothermal using a pond and also a stream generator hooked to batteries so I could run that shit all night.

Also wanted to fish and hunt on my own land but again I'm getting too old for most of what I'd have to do. Sucks getting old. Pro Tip, stay high😉
The northeast between the finger lakes goes -20 to 110 in the same year, awful random rain and cold, winds suck, we get one tornado a year about, touches town within 10 miles of me. I'm on top of a big hill and we've never got got thankfully. It may rain all summer, it's definitely gonna rain everyday when your in late flower like September on, bud rot is automatic on the weak plants and my area gets the least sun in the US. Not as bad as some but it certainly isn't easy, those lakes fuck with out weather big time, any weather at any time basically ✌️

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

@Captspaulding check the banner 2 got big pretty quick😁 has a funky stem rub to👍
Banner 2

Banner leaf

sourorangedieselkush

sourorangedieselkush

We've been looking at Tennessee for 5-6 yrs now for about 30 acres, 24/7/365 stream, well and pond(s) with a fixer upper farm house. Seen a few within price range but we're so fking spoiled here with the weather. Friends in Murfreesboro (30 mins SE of Memphis) had a fking tornado roll through the other day. Fk me. I grew up here with the earth shaking a little every so often but I've never even seen a tornado in person. We've also gotten to that age of health issues catching up so we'll be staying put and dying in our home. I really can't complain other than the June gloom. It really sucks trying to grow from seed without proper light until July. Then come July and it's 100+ F every day until September and no real cold until November and by cold I mean under 70F🤪 You've seen the New Years day parade from Pasadena. 9 of 10 are 80F. New Years frickin day. Feb-March are usually coldest nights with a couple freezing. Otherwise it's 50ish at night and 80+ during the day for the most part. I'll just have to suffer through🙃
I live north Alabama. About 2 ish hours from Murfreesboro. Tennessee is a decent spot to live. Cost of living is a bit higher than Alabama but has some pretty spots

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

IMG 5367
Transplanted my seedlings last night into their final resting places. The following plants went into seven gallons fabric pots, that had a twelve seed clover mix growing in them just prior to transplant.
IMG 5363

PBB X CMAN
IMG 5366

BANNER 2
IMG 5365

OKIE X CMAN
IMG 5364

LSD
The autoflowers were transplanted into one gallon fabric pots with a 2:1 ratio of coco coir and perlite and will be fed Neptunes Harvest nutrients

IMG 5361
IMG 5359
IMG 5360
IMG 5369

And the Pineapple Express is waiting on its gender reveal party 🤣🤣🤣

Rama777

Rama777

We've been looking at Tennessee for 5-6 yrs now for about 30 acres, 24/7/365 stream, well and pond(s) with a fixer upper farm house. Seen a few within price range but we're so fking spoiled here with the weather. Friends in Murfreesboro (30 mins SE of Memphis) had a fking tornado roll through the other day. Fk me. I grew up here with the earth shaking a little every so often but I've never even seen a tornado in person. We've also gotten to that age of health issues catching up so we'll be staying put and dying in our home. I really can't complain other than the June gloom. It really sucks trying to grow from seed without proper light until July. Then come July and it's 100+ F every day until September and no real cold until November and by cold I mean under 70F🤪 You've seen the New Years day parade from Pasadena. 9 of 10 are 80F. New Years frickin day. Feb-March are usually coldest nights with a couple freezing. Otherwise it's 50ish at night and 80+ during the day for the most part. I'll just have to suffer through🙃
Are you open to western North Carolina? We’ve got plenty of 24/7 streams and springs around here..

Top Bottom