is this true?

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb

I have heard that you can get 5 years in jail in texas for 1 joint!!!:sign0065:
if it is true thats insane i really feel sorry for texan tokers to have to risk being locked up raped and murdered over one blunt is terrible.
i dont know if id have the balls to grow anywhere in america.

S

StonedOwl

Here's a link to the Texas Norml site, has all the laws and what not.

Yeah, its pretty bad in most of the state, but some county's are leaving it up to the individual cops. If they want they can throw the book at someone who got caught, or they can treat it like littering or speeding and just give ya a ticket. So that's some progress I suppose...

G

greenthumb

wow so you could go to jail for 6 months for onr loint plus get fined $2000 for up to 2 oz personal.
thats not as bad as i heard it was but still pretty bad
here in england if you get caught with up to 1/4oz you just get a warning the first time at least .anyway for 2oz we would only get a fine or community service so its not anywhere near as harsh plus our prisons are hotels in a cell now days theres tvs cost you a couple of pounds a few from you earnings-private cash/kettles/stereos too plus when on association theres /snooker/pool/table football/satalite tv/the screws bring brand new rental films in that they want to watch so we get to watch them as well.
plus theres the added bonus that if someone takes offence to you you just kick the shit out of each other most of the time-hardly any shankings plus man rape is extremely rare in fact i was in a prison once and they brought this big canadian bloke in who was awaiting deportation and he tryed to rape this little youth -they beat him so bad he was purple all over his body i mean every inch. he got taken straight to hospital and we never saw him again and thats the only time ive ever seen or heard of this happening whilst in my many trips to 5 different jails in 5 different counties .
so going to prison here isnt that bad and not really a deterent just inconvienent.

S

StonedOwl

Huh, really?

Well if worst comes to worst, I'll just go to London and punch a cop...Or what do ya call em....Bobbys?

No wait...they would probably just send me back to the U.S. and throw me in jail. Guess I got to find a plan C.
:bong-hits:

G

greenthumb

no only if they can prove intent to sell.if it was wieghed up and in baggies theyve got you bang to rights but if its all in one bag its for them to prove your guilt not for you to prove your innocence
yes you would get a record because you have to go to court and they (record the offence)

G

greenthumb

hi stoned owl we call them-cops/filth/pigs/rozzers/c.i.d=plain clothes=cunts in disguise havnt called hem bobbys since the 60s they got that name after robert peel the founder of the "sweeny" scotland yard" so called police inteligence which is a laugh because a few years back they gave the police force enterence exam to a class full of 10 year old kids and over 70%passed!true story- police intelligence dont make me laugh.

Top Bottom