Is this what sea of green is suppose to look like?

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

They are actually 11 days into 12/12 which seems odd because they are not showing cotton balls yet. I am going to shave the legs this weekend and I am thinking about taking them down to 1 leaf per branch. I did it on the last run that will be at finishing week 6 Saturday. Different strain thou. I am really liking the heavy defoliation thing. DB kind of turned me on to it but you have to be on point with nuts, temps and CO2. But from what I have been seeing it is a plus, not a small plus either. But by the same token I might just play it safe on the first run with these genetics. I am really liking the plant structure so far.
To be honest this is the run with this strain I have not seen cotton balls by now, bu they are going to start showing any day now. might be a really nice plant!!!
Are they dragonflames bms? Just curious as I have a few running now

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes they are. How far along are you?
Well I kinda fly by the seat of my pants ! Lol I’m honing my skills so to speak- I stopped putting dates I stuff and keeping notes - turned to reading plants , I found myself watchin the calendar to much and messin up plants following nute directions! Lmao

all that being said I got one in aprox week 6
and a pheno I really like in about week 2

72444458 4975 4B0A B33E F5FFEB034AAC
EB121278 386D 4F38 A191 C0767D697447
Anthem

Anthem

I think I ran the whole pack and picked out the best female and I just made clones. The pheno I kept might be a little different than yours from the looks of things. I am assuming you start counting flower the first day you see actually buds?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I think I ran the whole pack and picked out the best female and I just made clones. The pheno I kept might be a little different than yours from the looks of things. I am assuming you start counting flower the first day you see actually buds?
Like I said it’s more of a educated guess , really I don’t keep track - when they are done their done

I got 3 females from this pack - 2 distinct phenos . I flowered 2 of em and cloned the shit out of the best looking one - they aren’t rooted yet

I just cloned my favorite one as well.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
very nice. BMS is great, was the first gear I ran from DFG, and am still kicking myself for not keeping clones of one of the phenos I had. Still have a handful more seeds left, and will be making F2s so long there's a female and male. Definitely great smoke, and can get super pretty towards the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom