is this white mildew or mold or something else on my outside plant

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

im starting to form bud sites
If the bud sites are still early with no density you can spray mild stuff. But if you're already done using your spray just clip it and monitor it. Look to see if a pod or cocoon fell down from the spot. When I have to spray bud sites I use safers 3 in 1 and I can still smoke it when it's done. But I avoid it if I can also.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

If the bud sites are still early with no density you can spray mild stuff. But if you're already done using your spray just clip it and monitor it. Look to see if a pod or cocoon fell down from the spot. When I have to spray bud sites I use safers 3 in 1 and I can still smoke it when it's done. But I avoid it if I can also.
well i did find one the other day that looked like a cocoon with something in it i nocked it off and have not seen anything else like it again until today except some mold spots which is why i was spraying im the first place

mancorn

mancorn

Bud worms will create silk homes and roll the leaves. If you’re seeing them now, they can be super destructive in another couple months. Keep a real close eye out as you can also spot the tiny eggs. If you see more worms spray with a Bt product (designed to kill them) consistently for the next couple months.

5F1F0EB9 749F 446B 957B 8867232B6B7C
9085DBF9 3A54 49E1 A10E B93BA8C59CAD

mancorn

mancorn

It breaks down super quick. I wouldn’t be spraying mature buds, but will this time of year (North America). But know nothing about autos.

mancorn

mancorn

there not mature 1 maybe 2 nd week
That will be fine. Lots of information online about organic Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt), it’s safety and effectiveness. Obviously you don’t want to spray if you’ve never had/seen worms. But for many outdoor growers the bud worm is a real scourge and proactive spraying is a necessity.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That will be fine. Lots of information online about organic Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt), it’s safety and effectiveness. Obviously you don’t want to spray if you’ve never had/seen worms. But for many outdoor growers the bud worm is a real scourge and proactive spraying is a necessity.

i got some safe bt i did spray alil but will have to reply in a day or two cause of rain

Top Bottom