Is Three 1k Hps To Much Light For Amount Of Space And # Of Plants?

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

Get them topped bro also check the 1 on the back right corner does it feel heavier than the rest ( not drinking ) I'd this is the case u might wanna get some good root stim
Yeah buddy I'm gonna do that tom for sure ! And the back right I was actually just neglecting that one for a long time I left in a small little cube pot got root pound and I wasn't ph the water but I transplanted it a couple days ago and fed her for the first time I'm sure she will bounce back

markesparza1

markesparza1

I bottom nig I accidentally cut while trimming

markesparza1

markesparza1

The are some pics of the harvest I cut down and are going in jars today I got 12oz with a 1k bulb in a 4x4 tent and three plants that got way to talk on me and I didn't have a full canopy due to the light being so close I had the move them from the middle of the light ..

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

You need to make it worth your while 5 x 10 3 k should be killing it you need to veg them min 4 weeks being first grow was not so good,
But any harvest is a good harvest .. crop them bitches to get as many tops as you can per plant

markesparza1

markesparza1

You need to make it worth your while 5 x 10 3 k should be killing it you need to veg them min 4 weeks being first grow was not so good,
But any harvest is a good harvest .. crop them bitches to get as many tops as you can per plant
Lol no I got 12 oz out of a 4x4 tent with a 1k bulb I'm making a room right now that's a 3k room haa of course that would be shitty 12 oz in a 3 k room

markesparza1

markesparza1

This room is 12x10x9 I cut it in half with some of that heavy duty pans film got a veg side and flowering side still under construction this is the veg side right here

markesparza1

markesparza1

I only have two hoods in here right now but there's gonna be a 3rd in between those tell me what y'all think

Top Bottom