Is Tom Alexander Still Around? (sensimilla Tips)

• Thread starter Werunwild69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Farm,
where else do You know where a community of like minded growers breeders Can come together and share a voice like this
If the real FlyJ (MyDad) was still alive This would bring a tear to his eye, He believed in this till his last breath,
Here I am at 50 and I will continue to do the same until mine.
This is possible because of the ones that stayed the course and are still here like you.
so Thank you and hope that you will stay a min and share more of you Knowledge...

peace and great Positive Vibes
FlyJ

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mr Henry, I'm going to send Mr Alexander the link to your post here if you don't mind, ok? I know he's on FB almost daily, when he's not too busy speaking at seminars and such, but I'm not so sure he's on this site quite so regularly.

Welcome to the farm. :)

J

JamesHenry

Mr Henry, I'm going to send Mr Alexander the link to your post here if you don't mind, ok? I know he's on FB almost daily, when he's not too busy speaking at seminars and such, but I'm not so sure he's on this site quite so regularly.

Welcome to the farm. :)
He contacted me that day Seamaiden. Thank You for taking the time to try to connect me with Tom again. I've been meaning to check out that FB page. Thanks again

R

Ronald Jones

I'm a recent THCFarmer member and catching up on current news I know Tom wrote sensimilla tips and was/is a major ground breaker for our interests. I met Tom one time and wonder if he's still around.
yes he is and doing well

Top Bottom