ISP's Chem D bx3?

• Thread starter el_tenador
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

el_tenador

Hey farm. Just wondering if anyone has run this variety yet?

dankworth

dankworth

Wondered about this myself.
These guys need to put out some roadkill skunk while they're at it.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Got two of them in flower now. They are stinky and squat bushes... I should start a journal here so you guys can see them, too.

I've been receiving awesome firsthand help with the Chemdog D bx3 from the breeder (osg) on another site, and a few weeks ago he said the roadkill should be available in the summer. I'm waiting for it myself.

E

el_tenador

Got two of them in flower now. They are stinky and squat bushes... I should start a journal here so you guys can see them, too.

I've been receiving awesome firsthand help with the Chemdog D bx3 from the breeder (osg) on another site, and a few weeks ago he said the roadkill should be available in the summer. I'm waiting for it myself.

Awesome news on RKS, they carrie a Cantaloupe Skunk which supposed to a rare pheno of Mendo Joe's skunk line. Kinda oxymoronic, but it supposed to be very low odor.... What's your impression of Chemdog D bx3. I recently saw some pics and they looked super-pegged to the D.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Another Fan of ISP here-100%
Ive missed the CDD(Bx3) listing 3 times,lol go figure.
I would love to give them a home in the Garden.

Now lets see sum pics-Please!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Having no experience with growing the D cut (or other chem for that matter), I can only compare her growing smell to finished product I have seen and smoked in the past, and it is spot on. Growth traits seem similar to the D cut, too, but that's just based on photo comparisons...

The two ladies I have going are just starting to flower (day 13 methinks, just confirmed they were chica's yesterday), and I'll keep you posted as things get exciting.

Anybody have a finished shot of the ISP gear?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Insane Seed Posse is Ohsogreen's company... from what I gather he has been around for a while.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Haha ftwendy,

Beat ya to it,jk
Congrats on the 2 ladys bro-Rock on!

I

ibTheMan

Never heard of um, who sells um? is there gear dank? if so y aint they real popular?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Tks sour - I cought that too. :) I'll grab some pics in a few hours when the lights kick on.

ftwendy

ftwendy

I have the same questions, but I think its a new company. Never would have bought them based on the name of the company, but they were recc'd by a person I was attempting to source cuts from. He suggested I go with the seeds instead of cuts for insurance against pathogens invading from somebody else's garden. Made sense to me, so I'm trying them. But, yeah, I hear you on the why hasn't anybody heard of them questions... who knows.

We shall see: hopefully the smoke matches my expectations... :)

U

Urbangrowths

Few have heard of them because they are a low key company. But trust me, those D's kick out great meds. I was lucky enough to come up with the rare pheno. Less branchy, lower yield, but stinky super potent flowers. He has been working this line since '01 I believe when he got ahold of the D cut. His male used in the BX project was a Bx'd 3 '91. And every once in a while a nice hybrid pheno of 91/D pops out, and that's the real keeper. I have a Grip of these beans that I'm about to go through to find her again. She shows up 10% of the time and I have 20 beans. Hahahaha, can't wait till I have room for them. Any q's hit me. I had a really good run with them. And will be again very shortly.
Peace

E

el_tenador

Few have heard of them because they are a low key company. But trust me, those D's kick out great meds. I was lucky enough to come up with the rare pheno. Less branchy, lower yield, but stinky super potent flowers. He has been working this line since '01 I believe when he got ahold of the D cut. His male used in the BX project was a Bx'd 3 '91. And every once in a while a nice hybrid pheno of 91/D pops out, and that's the real keeper. I have a Grip of these beans that I'm about to go through to find her again. She shows up 10% of the time and I have 20 beans. Hahahaha, can't wait till I have room for them. Any q's hit me. I had a really good run with them. And will be again very shortly.
Peace

Sounds super solid, thanks a bunch for the info.

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Looking forward to seeing some picks of this line ftwendy-So Thanx!

Some good info there Urban-Thanx as well

Respect!

ftwendy

ftwendy

internothingness

tried to upload for an hour - not sure if the problem is on my end or the server. Had enough waiting tho...so I will try again later tonight.

dankworth

dankworth

Word, the ISP does not give the impression that they are playing around. They explain far too much, in too much detail. Seems like some of the less committed breeders have the habit of vague answers(and hoarding relevant info).

I think they would be a serious asset to this site if we could get them here. Especially when they release the RKS.

Venom818

Venom818

Peace

nice would love to see a pic of this bx3 91 male.

G

gooey

i can vouch for this brand but i dont want the hype getting outta control untill i go order some more beans lol...this is the real deal no hype people...my 2 cents

Top Bottom