Issues late veg(OG kush)

• Thread starter Onandon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Do you flush them? what was the runoff last flushing? (Agree there too crowded)
Hey , Bro
I recently discovered that if it is not in one week before harvest , it is best not to flush,
because when flushing, it will definitely hurt your roots or plants. The best way is that if you really find your ec /ph is too high or too low which are not meet the standard, then just water once (adjust to the ph/ec value you want), generally speaking, it's OK to cycle once or twice

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

100% I would open those up like @JASONBROTHER says.

Also if your ph is dropping in coco one of 2 things.

1. You are getting nutrients built up in the coco because it's drying to much so you need to water more often.

2. You are getting a nutrient buildup because your not getting enough runoff.

They go kinda hand in hand.

I would feed light with enzymes to help free up the buildup or flush with enzymes and do a light feed after. You may see some tox after depending how much is built up in there.

Then fix your feeding schedules or runoff.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

100% I would open those up like @JASONBROTHER says.

Also if your ph is dropping in coco one of 2 things.

1. You are getting nutrients built up in the coco because it's drying to much so you need to water more often.

2. You are getting a nutrient buildup because your not getting enough runoff.

They go kinda hand in hand.

I would feed light with enzymes to help free up the buildup or flush with enzymes and do a light feed after. You may see some tox after depending how much is built up in there.

Then fix your feeding schedules or runoff.
haha , u know what ?
I am your apprentice,
I recently started to read some papers and articles, and to grasp some details that ordinary people didn't pay attention to

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

haha , u know what ?
I am your apprentice,
I recently started to read some papers and articles, and to grasp some details that ordinary people didn't pay attention to
Don't think you give yourself enough credit. I do a lot of reading also. It's a never-ending quest to understand how exactly the plants respond to all the different things we put them through. Learning everyday

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Don't think you give yourself enough credit. I do a lot of reading also. It's a never-ending quest to understand how exactly the plants respond to all the different things we put them through. Learning everyday
Some people say that coco needs water once and nutrient solution once, but this is related to your basin. If my basin is just enough, then I don't need water once and nutrient solution once.
I can pour nutrient solution every time, right?
I only need to make sure that the PPM / EC of my nutrient solution is at the normal standard every time)?
Ths,bro

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Some people say that coco needs water once and nutrient solution once, but this is related to your basin. If my basin is just enough, then I don't need water once and nutrient solution once.
I can pour nutrient solution every time, right?
I only need to make sure that the PPM / EC of my nutrient solution is at the normal standard every time)?
Ths,bro
Yeah feed everytime

Onandon

Onandon

Oh I get you now! have to get you to a Coco Grower, there's a ton of them around here you can't swing a cat without hitting one :/ @Aqua Man @PlumberSoCal2
😂
🙏
Yeah feed everytime
🙈 now there naked, a lot of huge fan leaves I took of. The stems are unpropirtional thick to the height, seems to me.
I just finished a few days ago to install the automatic irrigation, I have two drippers on each plant. I would say that the run off is working, I let them run three times a day(lights turned on). I also have the information to always feed them.

do you guys think feeding three different strains out of one tank could also be a problem? The Glookies are doing for example pretty well compared to the OG.
The OG has also violet stems, seems to be a toxicity, maybe nitrogen?
I have to say, it’s different growing hydroponically 😅

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

😂
🙏

🙈 now there naked, a lot of huge fan leaves I took of. The stems are unpropirtional thick to the height, seems to me.
I just finished a few days ago to install the automatic irrigation, I have two drippers on each plant. I would say that the run off is working, I let them run three times a day(lights turned on). I also have the information to always feed them.

do you guys think feeding three different strains out of one tank could also be a problem? The Glookies are doing for example pretty well compared to the OG.
pics ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

😂
🙏

It depends maybe maybe not. The purpling is not usually an issue but let see the pic when you get a chance.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I think it would be a good to do some cleaning up around the bases of your plants ,Plant Hygiene is very important you can open up the door for a disease to walk on in if you not on top of it . OD .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What are your temps and humidity?

Do you have a fan on them and how much airflow? A video may help.

Definitely crowded and needs some pruning.

Maybe a watering issue and high humidity?

Details of the grow?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
heat stress imo, probably not optimum rh/heat/air exchange.If your temp/rh levels are off the transpiration is going to be off. imagine if you were under alot of light/heat but you couldnt cool yourself down? you would start looking really off, and your outside appearance will reflect this.If your vpd is off your plants wont be transpiring at the optimum levels so grow/appearance/general health will be affected. ideally you want the most consistent conditions you can possible make.Keep in mind that consistency is important for you and the plant

cheers.
Vpd

Onandon

Onandon

Hi I think it would be a good to do some cleaning up around the bases of your plants ,Plant Hygiene is very important you can open up the door for a disease to walk on in if you not on top of it . OD .
I wasn’t sure to do it, many people sad in generally not to defoliate... but my god they are to bushy

Onandon

Onandon

I wasn’t sure to do it, many people sad in generally not to defoliate... but my god they are to bush
What are your temps and humidity?

Do you have a fan on them and how much airflow? A video may help.

Definitely crowded and needs some pruning.

Maybe a watering issue and high humidity?

Details of the grow?
My temps are between 22 and 26 celcius and humidity from 60 to 70.
I’m worried how to handle humidity if the air from outside is already humid...I’m not sure if my thought is wrong, but if I turn down my ventilation so a dehumidifier(Non industrial) can make a difference, will I lack on the other end in terms of fresh air

my outtake ventilator is quite strong it moves up to 78000 cubic feet air per hour. I will make a video tomorrow so you can see how the fans are working...
I have three 600watts Zeus pro(Lumatek) leds running, on each table. I’m not native English speaking, so I’ll make a detailed video of the setup.
I have never pruned. I’m gonna check some YouTube videos on that.🙏

Onandon

Onandon

heat stress imo, probably not optimum rh/heat/air exchange.If your temp/rh levels are off the transpiration is going to be off. imagine if you were under alot of light/heat but you couldnt cool yourself down? you would start looking really off, and your outside appearance will reflect this.If your vpd is off your plants wont be transpiring at the optimum levels so grow/appearance/general health will be affected. ideally you want the most consistent conditions you can possible make.Keep in mind that consistency is important for you and the plant

cheers.
View attachment 987377
Thank you for the chart!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you for the chart!!!
Careful with the chart it may not be a good representation of you specific climate. Your leaf temps are likely different if you notice in the top left corner it says that for leaf temps cooler than air temps by 4 degree's. That difference can change the targets quite a bit.

70% is to high man. I would run more ventilation if you can. If not run a duhumidifier and max ventilation.

Top Bottom