Issues late veg(OG kush)

• Thread starter Onandon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Your Lights are too close to the plants. Raise the lights to about 24" and they should recover well.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I hope this one c an help you
is it 24/0 18/6 and 12/12? looks like a typo. just dont want someone to get confused.
[/QUOTE]
most likely just misunderstood, just dont want to be misunderstanding what youre saying myself lmao

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

is it 24/0 18/6 and 12/12? looks like a typo. just dont want someone to get confused.
most likely just misunderstood, just dont want to be misunderstanding what youre saying myself lmao
[/QUOTE]

yeah , it is 24/0 (seeding period)
18/6 ( Veg period)
12/12 (flower period)

I think that even in the seedling stage, even if the light is on for 24 hours and off for 24 hours, there is no big impact on the seedlings,

Because in the seedling stage, the biggest problem is to worry about being burned or watered too much,

You already belong to a very experienced person. You won't worry about it,

I want to express the light intensity in this table, because now we all use LED lights,

A lot of people still don't know the what is the exact distance of light

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

24” is 24 inches. It is more than just a number.
Bro , i totally agree with that .
But the thing is everyone uses different lights, even in led lights with different wattage, different lighting, different brands,different power
24 inches is just a rough figure, not 100% accurate。

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter

18/6 ( Veg period)
12/12 (flower period)

I think that even in the seedling stage, even if the light is on for 24 hours and off for 24 hours, there is no big impact on the seedlings,

Because in the seedling stage, the biggest problem is to worry about being burned or watered too much,

I want to express the light intensity in this table, because now we all use LED lights,

[/QUOTE]
I did 24/0 for the first 50 days or so. definitely more finnicky with no dark period

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

18/6 ( Veg period)
12/12 (flower period)

I did 24/0 for the first 50 days or so. definitely more finnicky with no dark period
[/QUOTE]
i did 24/0 for the first 10 days , but it is okay,
in my first run , i did 18/6 in the first 10 days and through all Veg.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about building a rigid grow tent like 5' in diameter with only side lighting I get 54.4~ actual draw from each bulb.(t8 4 ft) I would use 40 bulbs staggered up/down alternating on the entire interior just see what I can get with with these 2 clones I am monster cropping. I'll have to wait until September because its gonna go in the garage.

Anthem

Anthem

Ya bro I like did 24/0 for say the first 60 days and bro I switched to 18/6 for another bit. But than Bro I switch to 12/12 and bro the buds are amazing. Do big and dense as can be. Bro you are totally on to it. It totally rocks Bro. They love the 24/0 the first 60 days. I just did not know anyone else knew about the 24/0 Bro

Anthem

Anthem

I'm thinking about building a rigid grow tent like 5' in diameter with only side lighting I get 54.4~ actual draw from each bulb.(t8 4 ft) I would use 40 bulbs staggered up/down alternating on the entire interior just see what I can get with with these 2 clones I am monster cropping. I'll have to wait until September because its gonna go in the garage.
[/QUOTE]
Bro you rock keep it up!!!!!

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Bro you rock keep it up!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
im gonna cut spruce 2x2's (N.D)(the only wood i could see doing the job because of the flexibility and how inexpensive it is.there will be 40 t8's on top of a vapor barrier sealed with tyvek and coat the spruce in a few layers of aluminum hvac tape so that i can connect each 4' section to a ground which will be the only thing running on a 40a 240v breaker. the lights alone will be roughly 20 amps and about another 7 or 8 amps for the 800 cfm vortex that will be mounted to the ceiling venting out heat through the furnace exhause system, and i will put a portable ac within the frame on the lowest level in a sealed box that is vented out the back of the box with a 440 cfm (i will have to experiment some to find the optimum pressure on the input/output in that box so that i dont ruin the ac i just bought lmao. (12k btu portable ac) ill use r12 insulation against the interior vapor barrier and coat the exterior in a vapor barrier then wrap it in reflective insulation. the most exciting part is that there are 2 natural gas lines within 3 feet of eachother where i plan on putting this. now to figure out the best option for c02. im gonna use an 18 inch deep bed on the interior with 6 vents down the middle with a tapable drain , with the air inlet for the bottom on the direct opposite side with the 6 fins on each side increasing to a 45 degree flare meeting in the mid point to evenly distribute the air pushed into the soil. im gonna use a super soil mix and 2.5 pounds of vermicomposting worms. there is an old well with all lines intact in between the 2 ng lines. ill just add my 3 stage carbon/kds and my pond pump to fill up a basin in the garage if it isnt dry! i might just stick with 1 clone monster cropped and a 3 month veg. should fill out nicely!

Onandon

Onandon

Careful with the chart it may not be a good representation of you specific climate. Your leaf temps are likely different if you notice in the top left corner it says that for leaf temps cooler than air temps by 4 degree's. That difference can change the targets quite a bit.

70% is to high man. I would run more ventilation if you can. If not run a duhumidifier and max ventilation.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

maybe this one
Yup looks good but I would lower the fans on the stands. Airflow is most important below and through the canopy. Not over top. The leaves transpire from the underside so that's where the (I'll call it fresh) air needs to go.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once that's done you can likely reduce it a bit. You don't want strong direct airflow. Just enough to get air movement through the canopy.

Top Bottom