Issues so close to the end.

• Thread starter FosterOg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FosterOg

She’s 47 days into flower. I believe I have some issues I haven’t I can’t seem to correct. Maybe too much nitrogen and not enough phosphorus. Is it worth trying to correct it? I flushed her about two weeks ago. Then fed Tiger Bloom, and chia Chang . Not sure what the best way to proceed would be I think I could give one more feeding with nutrients before I flush. Suggestions would be appreciated. Almost forgot she’s a pink Kush drone and 10 gallon fox farm ocean and native living soil. She’s under Mars Hydro. Fce 4800 at 75%

Issues so close to the end
Issues so close to the end 2
Issues so close to the end 3
Issues so close to the end 4
Issues so close to the end 5
Issues so close to the end 6
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you sure 47 days?
looks like more than that

F

FosterOg

I wouldn't do anything drastic at this point so close to the end, just ride it out. Looks good!
That’s what I was hoping to hear. I do have a compost tea brewing with nature’s living soil girl flower power and molasses. All organic so I figured won’t hurt to much. Or should I just use pH water? This is my first time using nature’s living soil and there line of product.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

That’s what I was hoping to hear. I do have a compost tea brewing with nature’s living soil girl flower power and molasses. All organic so I figured won’t hurt to much. Or should I just use pH water? This is my first time using nature’s living soil and there line of product.
Personally I don't flush, that subject has been debated to death.. I'd roll with the tea

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I also don't flush. Near the end, I just use plain water. I might mix in some molasses. I'm not sure much can be done to correct problems when the plant is near the end of the reproductive stage. My approach has been to have the plants as healthy as possible before changing the light schedule. I can't say I've always been successful at that, though.

Top Bottom