It’s either a photoperiod or low watt lights

• Thread starter AnomalousGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnomalousGrows

AnomalousGrows

So this is my plant at about 6 weeks. I know it’s small but it appears happy and is growing steadily. I just recently transplanted it to the 5 gallon pot that came with my tent. I mixed ocean forest and happy frog and some other amendments. I also trimmed off the first true leaf and the first mutated node that had conjoined leaves. It handled all of that very well and continues to grow. a new node just opened and it’s working on another as you can see in the pics. I dropped my lights a little and I’m getting around 240 ppfd and my temps range from 70 - 80 degrees and humidity is 55 - 65%.

Could it just be that this is a photoperiod and growing slow or it’s just not getting enough light cause Photone is telling me it’s not. Someone please tell me

Its either a photoperiod or low watt lights
Its either a photoperiod or low watt lights 2
Its either a photoperiod or low watt lights 3
Newty

Newty

What light are you using and how high above the plant is it and at what setting?

Do you have humidity mist or a fan blowing right on the plant?

The leaf texture looks strange to me like it was wet and then dried out a little.

AnomalousGrows

AnomalousGrows

What light are you using and how high above the plant is it and at what setting?

Do you have humidity mist or a fan blowing right on the plant?

The leaf texture looks strange to me like it was wet and then dried out a little.
I’m using the Aerolight 100w that came with my tent kit. It’s a little bit lower than the ceiling of my tent so probably like 25-26 inches above and it’s at 100% I only turned it up because it wasn’t putting out enough ppfd at the low settings.

I have a cool mist humidifier blowing and the clip on fan is blow over it but neither are blowing right on it and the Areolight fan is mainly for temperature regulation cause it doesn’t put out enough air to make the plant move.

I believe that node was growing in when I transplanted it and right before I transplanted I let the soil dry back and when I got it in the new pot I watered it so it may have dried out and then expanded again when I watered it. I noticed the texture looked weird too

Top Bottom