It All Starts From Seed

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ILgrower

I store and grow and store and grow you would think I would be a pro at growing...but I'm just a lowly novice with 1 harvest under my belt. I forgot what I was talking about sorry. I'm old. 😂
I started when I was young and a little nervy growing it in a walk-in closet back in the 80s, I was like you, trying it out and seeing if it was easy, which it is, the only issue back then was watering, other things than that I used an old outside HPS lamp over it and they grew, told my spouse I've already done this little chore, I wasn't a beginner, lol, I'm sure you have gotten better by now, I had some photo seeds that I planted and watered them till they start growing, then I left them and see if it could flower on its own without adding anything to them which they flowered and gotten enough to last through the summer & fall

035513391 HDR 2
MEGA956

MEGA956

I started when I was young and a little nervy growing it in a walk-in closet back in the 80s, I was like you, trying it out and seeing if it was easy, which it is, the only issue back then was watering, other things than that I used an old outside HPS lamp over it and they grew, told my spouse I've already done this little chore, I wasn't a beginner, lol, I'm sure you have gotten better by now, I had some photo seeds that I planted and watered them till they start growing, then I left them and see if it could flower on its own without adding anything to them which they flowered and gotten enough to last through the summer & fall

Sounds like you got a pretty good harvest!

Mothman

Mothman

I’m smoking White Runtz. Today I dropped a dry bud into water by accident. After a few secs I squeezed it in a towel. Gave it a sniff and was shocked to smell pine, which had not been a primary terp. I think I’m gonna try dampening other strains of bud to see what missing terps I can find.

Very surprised by this!
IMG 3657

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 8098

IMG 8097

Java Latte is looking good now. Thanks to tips from @Captspaulding and his useful thread.

Terps area pretty bland on this one, light pine and that's pretty much it. Okay for a $30 pack.

Top Bottom