It All Starts From Seed

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 8207

Got a good amount of bubble-hash, smells really good!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I'm thinking every serious grower has an ez cloner or some DIY version (me). One thing I learned was water temps can be a hurdle, cycle time your pump can help keep those temps down.

Nice!
I run one, it’s too damned easy. Never had a cutting say no. Just be sure to not let the water line get even a fifth of the way down the pump. They heat up and burn up easy if they aren’t fully submerged. Works great though.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

i already started breeding as soon as it became legal, it's real east to grow, i mastered the art years ago
Letting the pollen sacs open up on the plant doesn’t look like you mastered it. The trick is to clip them right before they open so you don’t have a huge mess and pollen everywhere.

IMG 6711
IMG 4786
IMG 6596
IMG 6870
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Letting the pollen sacs open up on the plant doesn’t look like you mastered it. The trick is to clip them right before they open so you don’t have a huge mess and pollen everywhere.
If you care about that. It depends man. Are you saying he didn’t achieve his goal somehow? It’s really hard to get what you are saying. If your goal is pollination, maybe he had a tent he wanted to seed. Just because you keep your pollen in containers doesn’t mean you can pollenate a plant better. Cmon man. Being a contrarian to brag is kinda lame.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

If you care about that. It depends man. Are you saying he didn’t achieve his goal somehow? It’s really hard to get what you are saying. If your goal is pollination, maybe he had a tent he wanted to seed. Just because you keep your pollen in containers doesn’t mean you can pollenate a plant better. Cmon man. Being a contrarian to brag is kinda lame.
He sed he mastered it. Getting a plant to make pollen isn’t mastering anything

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

In your opinion would you say he’s a master at breeding. Honest question. Did he master it?

Top Bottom