It can ONLY get better!

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Flushed plants, and one LEGGY stinky bitch!
Im using new nutes .veg +bloom!
Will be germing the following strains this weekend.

Luther dogman (tester from Mota) thanks Mota!

Whodat Ogk (POG it's going down)

Bubba x alien fire kush (Blazer It's going down)

Secret strain (can't release info)

Grape stomper x The WHITE

Two more i Will list soon.
Stay tuned IT ONLY gets better!!
Waiting on hd cam so YEAH BOY ((Pops voice)

CAM00273
CAM00274
CAM00275
CAM00276
CAM00278
CAM00279
CAM00281
CAM00282
CAM00283
gliders420

gliders420

Hello fellow farmer's. . I've been around the farm for a Hot Minute. And I've received NOTHING but love...(A litte hate but hey that's what the British do..HATE) . This will me my first OFFICIAL COMPLETE LOG. With more to come.

BEFORE I START I WANNA THANK THE FOLLOWING. .. @Mr_GreenGenes @Max Frost @catdaddy @Seamaiden @Tnelz @Power OG @M Dogg . For Helping me out after a life changing house fire to get me back in meds. And for that Down right Knowledge and Love just cuz that's who they are. You guy's get talked about in my house like you've been here before lol. Alright Enough of the hippy hugging let's get down to why we all signed up at this place i love to call my sanctuary. Thanks @logic for creating a platform that connects soul's from across the globe!

My setup and medium and techniques are as follows.....

Vertical bare bulb thanks to heath Robinsons inspiration . I use canna coco straight up straight down until day of flip. Then i mix with perlite. Smartpots and air pots with a few hempys just for the hellofit! Im gathering more information on playing Hovah to plant's inside for ive been outside growing since a teen with my uncle. Im now mid 30s and, a few runs ive had indoors mind you. ...With the Least amount of time spent due to my disabilities. That's changing as i recently moved to a bigger place, more serene and bigger. And with health becoming a lot better than the last few years, its just gonna get better TRUST ME. I love indoor growing and it's just GROWING ON ME LOL.

Medium was stated but I'll repeat. Straight canna coco till day of flip, then cut with perlite up top. Some have few sprinkles at very bottom to encourage drainage. Soon to move on to rice hulls!(thanks Mrs Maiden) .

Now i dont sell anything all the meds are for my Degenerative Disc Disease, and Servere Neck Nerve Damage. Along with my wife's case of missing Good bud from back in Queens Nyc to go along with her Arthritis and Slight Carpal Tunnel. from being a bank teller, Accountant and cashier all her life. So please forgive me for doing it MY WAY..No custies to worry about judging my work, but those who've gotten the chance to smoke my indoor(im in Arizona, not hard to produce good dank not much to begin with) have Always asked who grows it. I just tellem a dude i know. Ima legal state patient but Humans are Very Unpredictable (British have shown me that) and growing up in Oakland id rather not take someone's child brother,son, father's life over some leaves and buds. This plant's meant to be shared not killed over.

Im rambling. ...Forgive me ima conversationalist!

Yes Lights!!!
As stated im bare bulb vertical. Im using 1 600w hps. Bulbs are Hortilux eye and ultrasun for back-up. But really wanna try digilux thanks to a few Farmer's on here Spitting that knowledge! I also have a few t8 fixtures i put reptile Uvb in for secondary lighting for certain back spots of my plant's. Soon to change those to Reggie t8 bloom spectrum bulbs thanks to Texaskids knowledge about harmful uvb. And soon ill have a idk what wattage plasma to play with.(Being former military has it's perks eh Shipmates?) So waiting for that gidgy gadget, never used plasma anything besides my own blood lol. For veg i have a 4x4 ft tent which will eventually turn into a remixed empty bedroom i have. don't know the exact measurements but its atleast 8 4x4 tents. I use a hodge podge of lights. A 4ft t5 fixture. .a 2ft 4 bulb fixture and a couple 4ft t8 fixtures with veg spectrum bulbs. Im cloning and have a perpetual going atm at a spot a few radius circles away for easy access and maintenance.

Lighting schedule. . Ima ADVID user or the GLR routine just for veg and first two back rows in first pic were vegged for almost three weeks it'll be three wks veg this coming Thursday. GLR Commonly known in commercial AG AS, GAS LANTERN ROUTINE. OR DIMINISHING LIGHT SCHEDULE. .WORKS WONDERS . TRY IT..I FLOWER ON 10-14 PERIOD! Veg 12hrs on 5.5hrs off 1hr on (to remain in veg. 5.5Hrs off and repeat! The budding plant's are actually 5weeks almost 6. Everything else in bloom is 2 weeks behind each other in set's of 2s.

Now far as strains, being i only grow for myself and my wife, and an occasional gf she falls inlove with here and there i don't label. .THAT'S RIGHT I LOVE THE CHASE OF SEEING WHAT GENETIC traits i can associate with growing patterns. That's the way my Unk gorilla growed so hell..unless im testing a strain. .Unlabeled. ..the NERVE OF ME RIGHT?? Lol Its the Bay in me BABY! !

Now as far as nutrients go, ima SUPERFAN of MJJ LEGEND ALBFUCT! So to each it's own but salts are ok in my book. But down the line wouldn't mind trying that Weird Nose Fella Veganics Stuff. .whoever he is. Only a few hour's of sleep last 48 hours due to major body and nerve pain,so brain is doing what it can. Ive used Canna nutes they aight(My opinion spare me the christ like death). But have been using Heavy 16 Full line-up minus the Roots Nute(Married with a child. Still looking for a good paying disabled strip club for ole women) which is too much for my pocket atm. But been using rapid start. i dont care it works for me. Soon to moving on to veg+bloom all n one nutrient ina couple weeks and THEN i could afford heavy 16s roots lol..

Well enough of this Opiates talking a mile around you good folks. Heres pictures. And from the title it can ONLY get better so no jokes on my cell cam.. Looking for recommendations for a budget friendly cam to.buy? ? ...Well kick up a seat it's only gonna get better and BELIEVE me it WILL! I RESPECT ALL COMMENTS. .NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE AS LONG AS IT'S INA DIRECT DEBATABLE MANNER. ..SO UNTUCKEM BOYS DONT HOLD YA THOUGHTS. .AND LADIES. ..KICK BACK AND SNAP THAT RESTRAINT LOOSE! Your welcomed too!!..

Strains as follows!
Sin city nightmare og
Sin city Sour jefe
Rare dankness commerce city kush
Speedberry (speed queen x hashberry) Thanks Mgg!!
Scott's Og x Gth#1 i believe (mgg again u fucking rock!)
Hindu kush from world of seeds
And mazar kush from wos
Last but not Damn SURE. Not least LULU(MIKADO FROM FEDERATION SEEDS X GREEN CRACK) Shouts out to my Canadian Brother from another At Northern Alliance seeds for this she's a flavorful stomper!

Thanks to all who had the GUTTS to read thru this before i posted a picture. AND to those who find me repulsive and outta my league,A big JESUS LOVES YOU STICKER FOR YOU HAView attachment 369903 View attachment 369904 View attachment 369905 View attachment 369906 View attachment 369907 View attachment 369908 View attachment 369909 View attachment 369910 View attachment 369911 View attachment 369912 View attachment 369913 View attachment 369915 View attachment 369917 View attachment 369918 View attachment 369919 View attachment 369920 View attachment 369921 View attachment 369923 View attachment 369924 View attachment 369926 TERS! ! Enjoy! And ALL SUGGESTIONS will be applied one way or ANOTHER! Enjoy 2014!
#FreeDaTreeHoe!

*Disclaimer* No British Were Harmed during making of this Grow Log
The chicken wire around your bulbs is genius

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

just skimmed through yer thread bro, lookin good! those are some chunky ass buds ya have yerself there. very nice!

i'm stickin around to find out what the secret strain is ;) lol

neverbreak

PLEASE , pull up a seat never . It's gonna get CRAZY ina second .!

Latest posts

Top Bottom