It can ONLY get better!

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Few pics of other blooming girl's . I've narrowed down two strains, seems to be sin city nightmare og . The other's ,still up for research lol. Ill take pics of first two girls finished product later this week .

And i've seemed to burned one girl slightly . Im using the supercharge feeding with coco ,and im not sure she liked the spike and drops in feed . Ill be feeding tea tomorrow, +life ,kelplogic, hvy prime. Hope to see some puckering up soon!
Ui 008
Ui 009
Ui 011
Ui 010
Ui 013
Ui 014
Ui 015
Ui 017
Ui 019

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I thought you posted this schedule in a thread.

I can't even try it, using a flip box.

Nope. But that's a nice piece of info. Think i've read it before. I use GLR strictly for Veg 12-5.5-1.5.5 . Only 10/14 for bloom . Gonna try 11/13 . Hear it shows a lot of variation in strains.

burn4me

burn4me

Nice work.....and read. Lol
That was a book i just read thru. Great work brother. And i do like the pics. Veg+Bloom is what i was gonna rock with. I have it +life and +size for next run with my own soil mix. Couldn't bring myself to using it with ffof soil. But you're doing some great work. Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

That was a book i just read thru. Great work brother. And i do like the pics. Veg+Bloom is what i was gonna rock with. I have it +life and +size for next run with my own soil mix. Couldn't bring myself to using it with ffof soil. But you're doing some great work. Respect

Cool bro just grab some coco and go in. Any questions lemme know bro.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

You people still kicking? Few updates from the vertical perpetual chamber. Can't wait to throw the stompers and Luther dogman in there. Got some foxtail action going on. Fighting temperature control. All and all just trying to get meds. Peace
Tmb
IMG 0184
IMG 0205
IMG 0199
IMG 0219
IMG 0217
IMG 0201
IMG 0213

Power OG

Power OG

looking like that kill bill, bro! is that the singing bush from 3amigos?lol, threads popping, TMB's doing our thang, best brothers ever. keep it green. couldnt miss gamers update!

TMB Power OG

Power OG

Power OG

im rocking it in foxfarm of, the dirty veg+bloom +life,+size, its doing so good soil,coco,hydro, so in my opinion you should be rocking it.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Well it isnt too late yet i might decide later for veg bloom over the trio. Probably toss a coin lol. Gamr man it looks good brother keep it up

I'd say go for it. If i had a dialed in environment, I'd be fuckin with some dude's. VnB is soo easy to use. And the results are insane. Thanks for stopping by, ima try to kick it up a notch here soon.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Im still in works for a dialed in room by far lol but getting there i feel like. At least to my standards anyway, always room for improvement though...always

Everything takes time and money and patience brother. Trust me you gotta crawl before you run bro. And learning everyday is like having the sickest genetics so never give up or give in. Anything i can help with just shoot. Tmb
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom