its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

So i grow in my cellar. and my house is 120 years old. im also a multi time a day smoker. but im not sooo burnt i dont know what up.
so i started my grow and my house always had doors that got open or lights id swear were off were now on. when i built the grow room i had to redo my cellar a good bit. when i was framing the room is when weird shit started happen.
at first my cordless drill kept ending up in the corner. i figured i just tossed it there.and forgot. then id be sleeping and id hear my circular saw going on in short byrsts like someone was feathering the trigger. so id go down and nothing. so i started unplugging all my tools before bed. no biggie tools do that some times. power surge or whateva.
well nothing really happened for a while then the other night about 2 weeks ago i started to hear noises downstairs like someone was dragging around my 5 gal buckets. i though maybe its my boy who helps me. i could hear the buckets sliding across the cement floor. so i run down like whats up bro and noone was down stairs. when i looked everything was in place.
whatever a 120 yr old house makes noises. just this monday night i started going down to check the clones in the middle of the night and thats when i started noticing things like my 5 gal water bucket empty but water is nowhere in site. i also keep finding the plants not in the order i left em. i have all my 5 gals lined up on one side and all the 2 gal bags on one side. now i keep hearing noise then i run downstairs to see what the fuck is in my cellar and itll be very quite but all the 5 and 2 gals will be mixxed up. at first i thought someone was fucking with me as a joke. but i lock down my house like fort knox and it still happens.. i thought maybe animals but again theres no way a squirel or coon could move 5 gal buckets with huge trees in em. another thing that happens is when i run to see whats down there. itll be totally quite then when i get to thee top oe stairs i c hear all the branches and leafs rustling like someones in there shakin em....i dont even know what to think atthis time. i now find myself sitting in my cellar speaking to the air saying " if your a ghost down here you need to move on mutha fucka haunt my use all you want just DONT fuck with plants..
at this point im not sre what to m at the pe im ready to have a priest comeover and at least bless my water buckets.
what do i do?

M

Malachi

that's a tough one bro, I have had a few paranormal experiences so I totally believe in ghosts. it seems like it is a friendly spirit that wants to help, your plants aren't getting tipped over or branches broken or anything so I would say its harmless. they say when you start construction or renovation on a building that spirit activities increase. you could ask the spirit to stop or try to give it something constructive to do, teach it how to clean your res or scrub buckets or something lol, but in all seriousness if you dont want the spirit there anymore you could cleanse the property yourself or invite a priest, but keep in mind the priest will have to go in every room of the house to do a proper blessing.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Use R/O'd holy water bra. I'd love to see an episode of Ghost Adventures in a badass grow room... lol. Have you considered maybe it's the plants themselves? Maybe your microorganisms are pulling the Toy Story/Small Soldiers thing. Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you should set up a video camera to see if you get any visible evidence.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn dude thats freaky, who ever they are, they really like your plants.. anything else happen upstairs? or is it only in the cellar? i couldnt handle that..

0MEGA

Use R/O'd holy water bra. I'd love to see an episode of Ghost Adventures in a badass grow room... lol. Have you considered maybe it's the plants themselves? Maybe your microorganisms are pulling the Toy Story/Small Soldiers thing. Sounds pretty interesting. Maybe you should set up a video camera to see if you get any visible evidence.

video taping should keep them away! or possibly move them to another room, none the less give it a try im kinda curious.

B

BillPlimpton

Put that thing to work dammit!!! Mix up a bucket of nutes and leave it there and see what happenes.......just makes sure they need the drink, neva know maybe this thing is into it, maybe its an old american indian lookin for an oldtime puff puff pass on the peace pipe!

Shit leave some trimming scissors too......other than that your cool

Spirits are awesome.......you have one in you right now, it has energy man, just like you do........as long as your energy is good and your not an aggressive goon about the situation, then you're fine.......cool tho aint it?

B

BillPlimpton

Oh yea.....sprinkle some BABY POWDER on the floor when you leave the room

then when you hear the sounds again, go down and take a look

Maybe just maybe you'll find something

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
:bong-hits:That's some deep shit right there "exhales:bong-hits:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I'm pretty 50/50 on the ghost thing, possible but i havnt seen anything, but there is somethign I always wondered. My buddy swears my house is haunted, (120 years old as well, right on the edge of where a massive fire that cleared half the city in the 1800s, and theres the largest mass burial site in north america about 2 minutes away from me, where the gallows used to be)and I always said if i do start to see things happen with my plants, I'm gonna leave a very friendly note next to things layed out ready to go, and in it would be instructions and a peace offering. Try that and see if something happens, I'd love to hear how pure kindness would work in this situation, cause everyone freaks first, instead welcomes. If it wasnt a crazy thing id almost find this fun in a way to be honest.

R

Rob1

if you could just get him to trim your crop for you when harvest time comes you would be set.lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

You gotta get a camera on a tripod and put it on record, find out whats going in there when your not around?

thats sum crazy story m8 but i believe you coz ive had shit happen to me in life i cant explain and i try to blame it on the weed lol, but i know its not the weed!

S

SB805KUSH

i believe you bro. any info on who owned house before you generations ago? probly not.
i was sober and witness spirit activity.roll a fatty and smoke it in cellar and just talk to them.sounds crazy,they feed off your energy.natives burn sage,priest use holy water.
they didnt hurt plants.maybe they feel tranquility and peaceful in your garden of life i know i do.video record was a great idea for proof that dont believe.maybe he is trying to tell you something or warn you????????????fire is your setup wired good i hope so bro...

forknowledge

forknowledge

Ive had a couple of spirit (Jinn) experiences in the past & from what Ive heard by those who exercise them is that Jinns are not allowed to communicate in anyway with humans & vice versa so if any of them do then understand its simply a mischievous Jinn. But theres no need to be afraid & freaked out.
They are attracted to scents & filthy area not that Im implying your place is dirty, however soils & some nutrients are in fact produced from mixed manures.

Try the baby powder on the floor method & take some pics that should bring the situation to light.

As a last resort take a break from growing & clean out the entire house top to bottom & move your soils/nutes to another location all together.

O

Oregonic

My friend, embrace this spirit! The moved buckets and what not might be tips from them on how shit could be better, maybe this mofo knows something we don't ;)

My advice for what its worth; Roll a spliff of your finest, clear your mind of any uneasiness and go share a bone with this cat and see whats up, who knows, maybe you could help each other. Gotta be boring just rollin around haunting people and probably don't make many homies.

Good luck! If all else fails get yourself a couple of gnomes, they help to keep an eye on shit.

C

Covert

Dam son. Lemme get whatever you're smoking!

Sounds like something harmless although i dont really believe in ghosts per say.

fractaLz

fractaLz

if you could just get him to trim your crop for you when harvest time comes you would be set.lol

HAHA!

Have a special ceremony and roll up a 1/8 into a fat joint and tell them you want to share the sacred herb

Top Bottom