its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I once was smoking a good medical strain and I could have swore I was seeing fucking rodants out of the corner of my eye... needless to say I cut way back on that strain.

K

Kookiemonsta

yea but JORDIS started this thread before that incident happened.........what your explanation for that douche?

Douche?
What are you talking about man, it doesnt matter when he started the thread. He claims that this kid died on his porch what how many years ago? And the news article he claims is from it is from the news in 2010 not years ago.

J

jordisgarden

you bro get the medal of the century your smart. i didnt think youd ever find that with info i gave you...BUT someone made a very good point a few days ago about giving too much info an someone figuring out where i live. my friend franki said i was nuts if i put up any article that gave away info concerning me or my family for that reason. so instead of what i was gonna put up which thank god i didnt. thats what i put up. so anyway yes thats a brand new 2010 news article. wow this is a total learning expriance about what you can and cant put on the net.
so yes the article is not from my night. but my experiance is real. its not bullshit. not the night that kid died or whats going on in my house. take it for what you want i thought youd.notice what happened to me was on a saturday night and the article clearly states monday night.
so guys theres really no way i could prove anything on here anyway so you just have to take it for what it is. an anonymous person on the internet telling a story.
wow . so anyway i didnt make it to work today so im gonna post the pics from saturday night tommorow.

J

jordisgarden

The article ended up being for dramatic effect cuz it fit. but thank god i didnt use something real because id have just had my life put on blast. lol good one bro computers are smart. Franki is gonna shit when i tell him about that.
just so you know the article heading is the only thing that resembles what happened at my house. im about 1500 miles from boston

M

Malachi

Anyone that would put someone elses address in a forum is a complete DOUCHE! Its a good thing that Jordis covered his tracks and didn't disclose any real information about his where abouts. You get the fuckhead of the year award.

B

Bluewidow

WOW did you really post that article...what if that was really it and his addy?

I vote Kookiemonsta, Douche of the year so far.

B

BillPlimpton

im so confused here, am I the douche now? lol......I dont think I am?, I was diggin the story tho, DAMMIT THE LIES!!!

Please just lie to me and keep me goin, its all I got today, throw me a firggin bone man!

D

danko

dude, thats awsome! put a camera up in room grow room and check that bitch every morning! you might catch some crazy shit!!!! then you could be on unsolved mysteries or something! lol ps i totally believe in that kind of shit. my fam and i have all had crazy expieriences like that.

B

Bluewidow

I really think you should set out all kinds of smoking, trimming, growing shit and throw on the camera on it all down there. Be real interested to see that...

S

SRHninja

HOLY SHIT... i missed a lil crazy shit... thank god.. now we have to worry about someone lurking around as a guest spying and shit one reason ppl dont post..

DEF wantin to see footage whats the update jordis? no more crazy shit with that ghost or what?

subieslow

subieslow

crazy story. Must be a scary place to live. Couple kids here went and had there mentally unstable buddy shoot this guy who owed them money as he wasn't paying apparently, the kid died and the shooter cooperated, but one of the kids who didn't even pull the trigger got life w/o parole+some years, and not sure about the other guy .......how the heck did this guy get off with 25 years only?

vortex fan rules, 6 inch is only 165 on amazon right now, 10 year warranties.

Top Bottom