its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

LOL maybe the ghost got the best of him mixed up all his clones and switched the names on his mother plants

S

salsaduude

Last night,i heard a strange noise in my grow,thought nothing of it fell back asleep,awoke again in a bit,had this reallllll cold feeling running up and down my spine,I just had this tingling feeling ,got up and went and checked my grow,the closer I got, I could actually feel the coldness in the air, I could feel a presence ,my heart was pounding thru my chest , WTF could this be ,by now,I was shitting my britches,I could hear these weird noises ,kinda like ,something chewing on bones and flesh, I had my camera in hand ,not sure I had the balls to open the door and face whatever was on the other side , I took the doorknob into my shaking hand,camera poised and charged to record whatever demon was awaiting me on the other side , I put aside my fears and flung the door open .......AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW, it was horrible ,never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would ever have to face such a monster,but,there it was,full life and almost ignorant of my presence,well dispite shitting my self,I did manage to snap a couple shots of the snarling ghouls in the midst of thier evilness...................................here they are .................

DSCN0500.JPG
DSCN0495.JPG
DSCN0494.JPG

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Ya deffinatly set up a survalance cam or even put a baby monitor in your grow room so you can here wtf is going on. I think they even make baby monitors with cameras on them.

datDANK

datDANK

sounds like you have bad security if you ever thought it was a possibliity that someone was going in there and messing around with your plants

as for real ghosts.. i would go to your local church and get a water bottle of holy water and splash it all around just to keep your head clear

i would also in the room line up a bunch of pennies at the edge of a table... come back the next day and see if those pennies had fallen

this will prove that there are real ghosts in there

convex

convex

sounds like you have bad security if you ever thought it was a possibliity that someone was going in there and messing around with your plants

as for real ghosts.. i would go to your local church and get a water bottle of holy water and splash it all around just to keep your head clear

i would also in the room line up a bunch of pennies at the edge of a table... come back the next day and see if those pennies had fallen

this will prove that there are real ghosts in there

Ya know ... the Catholic Church get's slammed and hated on all the time ...

But get haunted or posessed and everyone is running for a priest or a vial of holy water.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What ever happened with this guy? I know this is a old thread but what ever happened here?

Guessing he was abducted by the resident alien living in his growroom!! LOL
But, based on fact I haven't read all this but beginning, I have one simple question: You have a basement and you don't sleep in it, but you can hear someone lowering and raising your lights on the yo-yos???
Those things are silent, I have rooms below my sleeping quarters and I could never hear if someone raised or lowered my light.
Other than that one has to wonder if you hear things??

baba G

Top Bottom